We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jetstar- starclass

Oz
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
Save Topic
Jetstar- starclass

Hi,

Jetstar have announced that they will be flying direct from Gold Coast (Aus) to Osaka (Japan). Great news as this cuts total travel time down by about 4hrs or more....

Have never travelled Jetstar so am interested in your opinion about their product and service e.t.c.

SmooOz

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
100 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Jetstar- starclass

Hi SmooOz,

Yes, I have been flying Jetstar since their inception in 2004. Have flown over 20 times within Australia, and also a trans-tasman between Sydney and Christchurch.

I am flying to Osaka in June (just before they change their flight to the Gold Coast route)

With regards to service, they are, in my opinion, the best low cost airline in the world.

Enjoy your flight!

Oz
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Jetstar- starclass

Hi Daman1992,

Thanks for your reply.

Great to hear you are going to Japan! You'll have a great time. Been twice within six months (how indulgent) and if my husband has his way and particularly with the cheap fares with Jetstar, he'd be going again at Christmas time.

Regardless we will be planning for another trip next year sometime.

I float around the Japan forum, so if I can give you any handy hints , would be glad to help :-)

13. Re: Jetstar- starclass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:24 am, September 29, 2009