We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to combine multi stops or air legs?

Coolangatta...
9 posts
Save Topic
how to combine multi stops or air legs?

I am wanting to buy fares brisbane ,australia. to chicago via honolulu then return from anchorage . cannot seem to find a site with right booking facilities.can anyone help? or how does one buy various legs? thanks for any help Pat

South Pole
Level Contributor
15,381 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how to combine multi stops or air legs?

open jaw flights may be a bit difficult to organise on airlines web sites, particularly if using airlines with non code shared flights.

have u tried the multi city function?

might be a job for a travel agent.

Detroit, MI
Destination Expert
for Detroit, Travel Gadgets and Gear
Level Contributor
6,797 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: how to combine multi stops or air legs?

I assume you are flying from Chicago to Anchorage and are looking for a multi-city route and not an open jaw. Either way, you can do it online. Just look for the multi-city option on whatever airline site or online booking engine you may be using. Sometimes you have to look for the "Expand Search Options", "Advanced Options" or "More Options" links to find it. All of the airline sites I have used along with Orbitz and Expedia have the option. You should be able to do four to six segments. You only have four, so it should not be a problem.

BNE-HNL

HNL-ORD

ORD-ANC

ANC-BNE

3. Re: how to combine multi stops or air legs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 am, September 24, 2009