We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair- price differences ?

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,181 posts
246 reviews
Save Topic
Ryanair- price differences ?

Hi

Does anyone know why when I try to book a Venice flight, the fare for 1 person is £4.49 (coming back) yet when I try to book for 3 people it jumps to £14.99. I can understand that the cheaper fare could be sold out, as when I checked for 2 people it was still £4.49 each, but jumps up when 3 persons are added. But if the cheaper fares are sold why do they not quote 2 people at £4.49 and 1 at £14.99.

Am I making this confusing ? lol I know its baffling me.

Regards

Jess UK

Toronto
Level Contributor
147 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ryanair- price differences ?

Don't worry you didn't confuse me lol...it seems like that with pretty much any airline...I think it's basically just that the websites will only allocate one fare type for all passengers on one booking...easiest way for you to do it is to just book the two people at the cheaper fare then book the third on their own booking at the higher fare...makes things more difficult for you but that's the way airlines like it lol

2. Re: Ryanair- price differences ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, September 22, 2009