We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thai Airways 777-300

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
173 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Thai Airways 777-300

Hi,

Does anyone know if Thai Airways 777-300 has personal tv's installed in the back of the seats yet? There website doesn't mention it but I've heard differently from a few people. Has anyone flown recently with Thai on the 777-300 who could confirm this?

Thanks

nil
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Thai Airways 777-300

Depends on whether you get version 1 or 2. If its version 2 yes based on the following site

www.seatexpert.com

Thai has 2 versions of Boeing 777-300, you need to do a dummy booking on Thai Aussie site to see which version of the aircraft you will be getting, you can click on aircraft type once it shows you availability for booking fares. Then u proceed to the above url to find out which one has PTV. But Thai also substitutes aircraft due to maintenance schedule. So you never know what you will get.

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
173 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Thai Airways 777-300

Thanks for the tip. When I look at Thai Airways site though by doing a mock booking, it does not specify whether it's type one or two, just a 777-300, is there a particular way of telling which type or am I not looking in the right places?

3. Re: Thai Airways 777-300

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, September 20, 2009