We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

European Airfares for late May/Early June

Oklahoma City USA
Level Contributor
37 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
European Airfares for late May/Early June

8 of us will be traveling open jaw from Okla City to Rome- home from Paris late May - early June. I have not seem any fare sales as I usually do, and fares are in the $1500- $1800 range. Are better prices or Sales likely in the next few weeks THANKS!

Jacksonville, FL
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville
Level Contributor
5,484 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: European Airfares for late May/Early June

Wow...hard to say. Try www.lessno.com. Their fares seem to be a bit better. Or check kayak.com for a week or two. If you find anything, I'd love to know! There are 8 of us traveling from Jacksonville to Bologna, then from Venice back to Jacksonville in early June. We'd love to find a good fare.

The other option is to bid on Priceline. Look at the website www.biddingfortravel.com for the ins and outs. Personally, a good fare is more important to us than layovers and connections, so as soon as our plans are definite (we're almost there) we'll probably try to see what we can get on Priceline.

Good luck!

Vicki

2. Re: European Airfares for late May/Early June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:26 am, September 21, 2009