We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to expect from Etihad IFE

Australia
3 posts
Save Topic
What to expect from Etihad IFE

Hi, First time post for me, but have read lots of forums over past few months. Just wondering what actual movies and tv shows to expect on a flight SYD to LHR in March travelling on Etihad Airways. Will there be current movies such as Juno and 27 dresses for example? Thanks for your input.

Australia
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: What to expect from Etihad IFE

Hey Happyholidays,

Good question, I am also travelling on Etihad around the same time, and would love to know this as well

Dos cerveza, por...
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to expect from Etihad IFE

Look at etihadairways.com/etihadairways/uk/en/experi…

It doesn't say what the movies, etc are it only tells you about the IFE experience. A lot of airlines publish their IFE schedules on their websites; I'm surprised Etihad doesn't......

You can use the form on this page to contact them, they should be able to tell you.......

etihadairways.com/etihadairways/…

Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: What to expect from Etihad IFE

Thanks very much for you reply. Yes I have looked up all things Etihad on the net including their site and could not find anything.I will try emailing them. If anyone else out there is fresh off an etihad flight and can shed anymore light, that would be great. Im in serious count down mode now!

4. Re: What to expect from Etihad IFE

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, September 21, 2009