We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GB Airways / Easyjet - Still no confirmation?

Scotland
Level Contributor
21 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
GB Airways / Easyjet - Still no confirmation?

Hello,

I am flying to Marrakech with GB airways and the return will now be with Easyjet. I have called them 3 times this week to find out what flight I am booked on so I can check my domestic connection. They tell me I have not been booked on yet and that someone will call back - they haven't.

I go in 5 weeks and I am getting concerned. Has anyone else not heard from them? Any ideas of how to get this sorted? I am a worrier!!!

Travelling The World
Destination Expert
for Alghero, Melton Mowbray, Elora
Level Contributor
16,059 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: GB Airways / Easyjet - Still no confirmation?

It is going to take a while. Merging airlines is not an easy (no pun intended) operation and there are people flying before you are who obviously have to be prioritised.

In any event, EZY has only one flight a day from Marrakech to Gatwick, so you will probably be on that. Check EZY's website for times.

Scotland
Level Contributor
21 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: GB Airways / Easyjet - Still no confirmation?

Hi Voyager,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately Easyjet has two flights a day from RAK to LGW and one of them arrrives in late at night and I wouldn't make my connection.

I am getting nowhere speaking to them on the phone and will just have to hope that they don't mess up my holiday plans :(

3. Re: GB Airways / Easyjet - Still no confirmation?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, September 20, 2009