We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Denver to Munich to Lufthansa

Denver, CO
Level Contributor
17 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Denver to Munich to Lufthansa

Anyone flown direct from DEN to MUC on Lufthansa? What is economy class like? Are there TV screens in the seat backs? Is the service good? Are the planes for that route newer? Food?

Your thoughts are much appreciated!

South Pole
Level Contributor
15,381 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Denver to Munich to Lufthansa

have flown the other way. i think LH use airbus 340's on the route. ours was in good condition. from memory there was no seat back video screens but i usually read anyway. seats were a bit hard and and typical for economy on any airline too close together. service was efficient in typical LH germanic fashion. food was reasonable and plenty of drinks offered. u can do a lot worse than fly LH to europe and back. and MUC is a dream airport to arrive at and depart from.

Rockaway, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,851 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Denver to Munich to Lufthansa

I am jealous of the whole Munich thing...I have to transfer through crappy Frankfurt next month. =(

3. Re: Denver to Munich to Lufthansa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:26 am, September 10, 2009