We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mytravel from manchester to Las vegas

UK
Level Contributor
138 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Mytravel from manchester to Las vegas

Hi

flying with mytravel / airtours from manchester to las vegas has anybody flew that route lately?

Was it comfortable?

Was it 15Kg baggage allowance and what was the charge for excess?

Stuey

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,524 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mytravel from manchester to Las vegas

Comfortable??? Depends on your height!!?? For long haul they get pretty bad press, especially on the Maldives Forum, which is about the same flight time 10hrs! Most say never again!!!

Did you look at BMI, very comfortable, flew with them out of MAN to St Lucia.

county durham uk
Level Contributor
369 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mytravel from manchester to Las vegas

i flew from manchester to hurghada with my travel. our flight was 5-6 hrs and it was comfortable. my husband is 6ft and even he was comfy and managed to go to sleep.our baggage allowance was 20kg and i think it was £10 for every kg you were over the limit

manchester
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Mytravel from manchester to Las vegas

Where does it say 15kgs?! that's normally for last minute holidays allocaton on arrival holidays, check in won't probaby flinch if you have 20kg

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Mytravel from manchester to Las vegas

Hi, we flew manchester to las vegas with mytravel earlier this year. i found it very comfortable. my husband is 6ft and he had adequate legroom. we had seatback tv's with games and choice of films.

can't remember luggage allowance but we never go over anyway. i would definately fly with them again, in fact we're gonna go again in september. they have great last minute deals. hope this helps. have a great time. fiona

England
Level Contributor
454 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mytravel from manchester to Las vegas

flew with my travel manchester vegas twice.The first time we paid full price and swore never to do it again when compared with scheduled flights. Sorry but in comparison the leg room was tight, the food not great, the movies not up to the minute. The cabin staff treat you like they are doing you a favour. The flight is charted and you can tell. We flew again with them last year only because the flight cost £99. To be honest thats all it'sworth. Your much better

flying US airways or Continental etc. Mytravel is for cheap Benidorm,ibiza trips. The baggage allowance for both trips was 20K

if your going for 2 weeks and want to bring back all the cheap goodies no 15k is not enough

manchester
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Mytravel from manchester to Las vegas

I think if you want up to the minute movies it's best to go to the cinema. The In-flight entertainment department does it's best to get movies on board asap, usually May/aug/nov/feb, Any seat that you sit in for 11hrs is going to be uncomfortable. just a couple of my thoughts.

7. Re: Mytravel from manchester to Las vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, September 07, 2009