We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel deals from one airport

Maine
Level Contributor
756 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Travel deals from one airport

Not sure exactly how to explain this. We want to go on a vacation. I dont really know where and I dont really know when. Basically I thought I would keep an eye on airfare deals and go somewhere when there is a good deal. We have already taken our normal annual vacation but are already itching to go somewhere again so we thought we would just look for a really good airfare to somewhere (in the US) and go then for a few days.

So the question, is there an easy way to do this without having to keep punching in each destination separately? Is there any website that will allow you to put in your originating airport and check all fares from that airport. I know that some airports own webistes will list fares but mine does not.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel deals from one airport

Try this one:

www.skyscanner.net

It lets you to just put in your departure airport and a date and see what comes up.

Hope you find something fun.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
1,048 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel deals from one airport

Try www.farecompare.com

Just enter your departing city. Then, pick a region, and you'll see whats cheap from your departing city. Hopefully, your dates will match the lowest fare.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,541 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel deals from one airport

In the UK we have www.lastminute.com, don't know if the US have a similar site.

Has ALL late availability flights, hotels, packages etc. You get some really great deals!

gk
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
2,280 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel deals from one airport

I had the same problem a while back. Skyscanner.net was easiest to use.

5. Re: Travel deals from one airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 am, September 03, 2009