We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flyglobespan Again!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
246 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Flyglobespan Again!

I posted this on the Glasgow forum without response. There is so much negativity about this airline and am wondering if there are any happy passengers out there - specifically the Hamilton, Ontario to Glasgow route?? The airline said they have ironed out the bugs and are now running smoothly. I really want to believe that but have serious doubts. Would love to get a refund and book elsewhere rather than worry for the next six weeks!!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
755 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flyglobespan Again!

Well at STN they seem to have good and bad days. Some days they leave on time and then other days they are delayed for the whole day!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
781 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flyglobespan Again!

Take a look at Canadian Affair, they are wonderful. Great prices, excellent food, 36 inch standard leg room, and punctual.

Scotland
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Flyglobespan Again!

I have booked to fly to Orlando in September and like you have concerns as have been advised by other travellers that they do not have the 767 aircraft. Although Globespan have confirmed this, they refuse to give me a refund in respect of my premium, direct flight from Glasgow. Visiting the Glasgow airport information site on a daily basis also confirms major delays with these flights. Passengers travelling on the 10.00 am flight, 05 June are still waiting to leave at 3.30pm. Like you I am still looking for positive feedback

4. Re: Flyglobespan Again!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, September 02, 2009