We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Express Travel & Tour Ltd.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Express Travel & Tour Ltd.

Does anyone has any experience of booking a flight through Catherine of Express Travel & Tour Ltd. Edmonton? Recently I had a very bad experience with this travel agency.Because of them I lost a big amount on tickets. Since I was looking for flight options for Air China, I was a bit reluctant to do it online. Considering that this agency appears to deal often with this airline, I contacted them. First conversation was all good as they provided a good fair option and asked for additional information to book a flight so that this price can be locked in for few days. After two days when I did not hear from them, I emailed her and then she send me the booking, but the price was almost $500 more than initial quoted. Still, this was cheaper than some other options available online, I decided to go with this fare. However since there were still few days to finalise the booking, she suggested to wait few more days to see if fare comes down again. This was the last contact with her. After couple of days, I tried to contact her multiple time through phone and email without much success. In the end I have to book directly from Air China website and the prise has gone even higher. Definitely won't deal with this agency again.

1 reply
Culburra Beach...
Level Contributor
3,548 posts
198 reviews
1. Re: Express Travel & Tour Ltd.

Without even realising it, you dodged a bullet.

Booking direct is always the best option, even if it is slightly more.

Any agent that can dodge calls like that, will leave you stranded overseas if an issue arose.

Reply to: Express Travel & Tour Ltd.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted