We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AeroMexico flight check in at Delta Website?

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
814 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
AeroMexico flight check in at Delta Website?

Hi, I am flying from PDX to LIM in 1 week, booked directly with AM. When I checked my flight status on AM website, it indicates the check in process will be handled at Delta.com or Delta counter at PDX. Entering my AM confirmation/ticket number did not retrieve anything on Delta.com now, though I am not allowed to check in until 24 hours ahead. Anyone had similar experience? I am looking for reassurance that I could check in on Delta.com 24 hours before my flight. Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
8,500 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AeroMexico flight check in at Delta Website?

You may need an equivalent Delta confirmation number which one can usually get by calling the airline or agent who sold the ticket or by in this case calling Delta and asking them.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
4,641 posts
413 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AeroMexico flight check in at Delta Website?

You will check in with the airline that is operating the first flight. If you are departing PDX at 2330 it is an AeroMexico flight and you should check in with them. What they are instructing you to do is when you get to the airport Delta will be handling that part of the procedure as AeroMexico has no actual staff of their own at the airport.

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
814 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AeroMexico flight check in at Delta Website?

Thank you both for trying to help. I am not sure which airline actual operates the flight - there are flight numbers for both Delta and AM. I called Delta finding a 2 hour wait and tried AM instead. The call was quickly answered, though the staff also had to "asked around" to find out an answer. Apparently, during check in time, I should have a link on my AM reservation that will redirect to Delta.com for check in. Hopefully, he is right.

4. Re: AeroMexico flight check in at Delta Website?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 6:48 pm, June 11, 2018
Edited: 6:48 pm, June 11, 2018

Reply to: AeroMexico flight check in at Delta Website?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted