We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Connection time adequate CHANGI?

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Connection time adequate CHANGI?

Sorry..pays me to wake up B4 I post!

Was wanting opinion about cxxn time of 1.5 hrs in Changi...SingAir to SingAair. DOH! Again, sorry for second post/question.

6 replies to this topic
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
13,409 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Connection time adequate CHANGI?

Absolutely no problem if both legs are on one ticket.

Oregon
Level Contributor
1,455 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Connection time adequate CHANGI?

You might remove your other post so people don't keep answering it. Click on "Report inappropriate content" (I know, it's not really that) and then select "Remove my post" (option only available to the person who posted it).

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Connection time adequate CHANGI?

Brian C....Will do!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Connection time adequate CHANGI?

I was relying on it, given that SingAir will ensure the cxxn is good....but wanted other folks opinions/experiences B4 booking. Thanks!

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,425 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Connection time adequate CHANGI?

Changi is easily one of the very best most efficient and pleasant airports in the world

Singapore Airlines is one of the best airlines in the world

So nothing to worry about :)

Presume you are booking direct with Singapore Airlines and all on 1 ticket ?

Depending upon your onward destination there may be flights that offer a little longer , but that would simply be for example if you had 2 very long sectors and wanted a longer 'break' at Changi to shower , relax or whatever

Cambridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
10,067 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Connection time adequate CHANGI?

If this is a single ticket you are around 45mins above the minimum connection time for SQ to SQ at Changi, so they should expect you to make it pretty easily. In practical terms you cannot hang around too much as its not a vast amount of time. Locate your ongoing gate and terminal and get there, then look around based on time left. If they are really close you may have some time.

Reply to: Connection time adequate CHANGI?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;