We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eithad Flights

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
179 posts
9 reviews
Eithad Flights

Flying from Manchester end of January with Eithad. We fly to Abu Dhabi then onto Mumbai and finally Goa. Always done direct but we fancied to try stop overs. Anyone got any advice for us to make it easier. Thanks in advance

3 replies to this topic
San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
58,703 posts
149 reviews
1. Re: Eithad Flights

what advice are you looking for? there is a lot of advice in this forum on long-haul flights but this does not see to be that long LHR to AUH to BOM -- only the LHR to AUH flight will be a bit long You have 3 flights which can be a pain to get off and connect to but it also gives you time to stretch . The AUH to BOM to Goa flights are pretty short so not a big deal

Go with the flow. If you want to make it easier -- well you asked a generic question -- fly business or even first -- gets a lot easier on the plane and at AUH

Ludwigsburg, Germany
Level Contributor
453 posts
168 reviews
2. Re: Eithad Flights

Business class helps a lot for sure!

But I agree with belomiser: What kind of advice are you looking for? What's your question?

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
23,936 posts
77 reviews
3. Re: Eithad Flights

Do you mean you've booked or are still considering? If the latter and you have the time I would see if it makes sense to do an actual stay, even if it's only one night en route (Abu Dhabi). I've done that a few times as a way of seeing if somewhere's I'd like to revisit properly (and have done).

And I would look for a route with one stop only for Goa. Two is tedious for a fairly short long haul (if you see what I mean).

Edited: 1:33 pm, December 16, 2017
Reply to: Eithad Flights
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted