We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Travel Store? EVA air? Manilla?

Chino Valley...
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Best Travel Store? EVA air? Manilla?

I am getting ready to take a trip to manilla in November.

I have found a website offering a great deal call "Best Travel Store" (bt-store.com). The flight is through EVA air...Call anyone help?

Any experience? Any reccomendations?

Thanks

Chiang Khong...
Level Contributor
5,324 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Travel Store? EVA air? Manilla?

hi

I have used best travel store twice this year with no problems.

don't know anything about EVA air.

but most asia airlines are better than any USA airlines.

Chino Valley...
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Travel Store? EVA air? Manilla?

Thank You for the info.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,598 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Travel Store? EVA air? Manilla?

We have used BT Store also. Booked flights through BA to Rome. Did not have any problems with their booking process and I know others got the best prices through them also. I am not familiar with EVA air though.

You can also call their 800# if you have any questions, I called them several times and found them to be helpful. Their online booking is a bit quirky in that you don't give your credit card info online. Once you find the flight you want and start your booking process, they will email you with a confirmation and ask you to fax them your credit card info. You have 24 hrs. to do this.

I was given the website from someone who booked flights to the Phillipines through them.

Good luck.

May

Chiang Khong...
Level Contributor
5,324 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Travel Store? EVA air? Manilla?

HI

yes you can pay with credit card over the internet

my first time I used them I did the fax option because I didn't know anything about them and it seemed the safer way to go.

but now i use the credit card option with no problem.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,598 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Travel Store? EVA air? Manilla?

Hi Sawadeeka,

Thanks for the info on the credit card. They must have started offering that option after I booked with them. Good to know.

May

West Midllands...
Level Contributor
73 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Travel Store? EVA air? Manilla?

I have travelled with Eva on the route LHR to BKK very impressed. Flew Premium Laurel which is there version of business class and really good 61 inch seat pitch and lovel food and service. Will use them again no problem

7. Re: Best Travel Store? EVA air? Manilla?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, August 29, 2009