We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Multi-country trips and border requirements

3 posts
Multi-country trips and border requirements

Hi

I am from Chile and I have a work visa for 9 months in the UK. I'm planning to take a trip from London to Istanbul, then to El Cairo, then to Athens, then to Barcelona, and finally come back to the UK.

However, I've heard that some countries' borders require a return ticket in order to enter the country. Is that true?

What other requirements do countries have for multi-country (and continental) trips?

Does it matter if I buy the flights tickets from different airlines?

3 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
696 posts
1. Re: Multi-country trips and border requirements

Chilean passport holders can enter Turkey without visa for max 90 days. Please contact Turkish Embassy in London, United Kingdom.

----------

Chilean passport holders can obtain Egyptian visa on arrival for max 30 days. Please contact Embassy of Egypt in London, United Kingdom.

----------

Chilean passport holders can enter Greece without visa for max 90 days. Please contact Embassy of Greece in London, United Kingdom.

----------

Chilean passport holders can enter Spain without visa for max 90 days. Please contact Embassy of Spain in London, United Kingdom.

Manila
Level Contributor
389 posts
25 reviews
2. Re: Multi-country trips and border requirements

I think the requirement is a ticket out of the country and not a return ticket from where you came from.

does not matter buying tickets from different airlines.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
696 posts
3. Re: Multi-country trips and border requirements

Chilean passport holders can enter Turkey without visa for max 90 days. Please contact Turkish Embassy in London, United Kingdom.

----------

Chilean passport holders can obtain Egyptian visa on arrival for max 30 days. Please contact Embassy of Egypt in London, United Kingdom.

----------

Chilean passport holders can enter Greece without visa for max 90 days. Please contact Embassy of Greece in London, United Kingdom.

----------

Chilean passport holders can enter Spain without visa for max 90 days. Please contact Embassy of Spain in London, United Kingdom.

Reply to: Multi-country trips and border requirements
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted