We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone travelled with WanderRoads?

2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Has anyone travelled with WanderRoads?

I'm interested in travelling with Wander Roads, but I want to talk to someone whose been on a trip with them before. Has anyone travelled with them?

San Francisco...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone travelled with WanderRoads?

Hello,

I did a 10 day bike/yoga trip around Hungary and finishing up in Vienna, at the end of last 2015. It was a lot of fun, and Hungary, which I'd not known too much about before, was gorgeous, a lot of fun, and uniformly great food: You can visit some amazing restaurants in San Francisco, but in Hungary it was as though every place we stayed, they was an incredible focus on gourmet experiences.

The WanderRoads crew we a lot of fun and happily tailored our experience... For example, we liked the "ruin" pubs in Budapest so much, we didn't want to leave for the boat trip we were scheduled to go on, so the guys made it happen. They also picked incredible diverse, but equally attentive and quality places to stay.

The yoga was good and the cycling was not to difficult, and it was all a well-balanced and enjoyable ten days with attentive, amenable and approachable tour guides.

Recommended.

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone travelled with WanderRoads?

Thank you so much!!

Chanhassen...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone travelled with WanderRoads?

I was fortunate to have joined in on the September 2015 bike and yoga with Pat Bailey trip, and it was INCREDIBLE!!! So thoughtfully planned out, perfectly executed, and I left Hungary with an amazing love for the beauty and contrasts of the country, and for the people that live there. Our trip was so well rounded; current culture, history, outstanding food and wine, the accommodations were heavenly, daily inspirational yoga with Pat Bailey, and beautiful, enjoyable bike excursions,.... and laughs.... Just so much fun!!!! And soooooo much more! I have been asked a million times since I have returned home, "what was your favorite part about the trip?!", and honestly I cannot pick. That's the sign of a successful vacation!!! Each day was simply superb. Additionally, I couldn't have asked for more sincere, friendly, professional, lovely sweet gentleman to guide us on our journey than Peter and Csaba. They are what made this trip so special. They have an innate gift of hospitality, and a unique ease with which they guide... AND they have the greatest sense of humor....some memories are still making me laugh :) Their love and knowledge of every aspect of our tour absolutely showed.... If you are looking for a unique way to travel, look no further... You've found it!! Travel deeper with the amazing WanderRoads team.... I miss them dearly-my WanderRoads family.... Simply Isteni :) !!!!

Oakland, California
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone travelled with WanderRoads?

My trip with WanderRoads in 2015 was one of my most enjoyable trips to date. I decided to join on a whim and am so glad I did. Hungary is a wonderful place to visit--with it's rich history, fabled city of Budapest, beautiful countryside, welcoming people and delicious food. The WanderRoads team put together an awesome, diverse itinerary, and were happy to accommodate special requests. Beyond the wonderful trip they put together, they are just fun, smart, down to earth guys that I enjoyed getting to know. We all felt like a family by the end of our trip. I was very sad to say good bye.

The combination of yoga and cycling along with plenty of great food and site seeing was perfect. You felt like you were taking care of yourself and indulging all at once. The accommodations were top notch and off the beaten path so you didn't feel like you were staying in generic touristy places.

I highly recommend joining a WanderRoads trip! You will not be disappointed. Jen

5. Re: Has anyone travelled with WanderRoads?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 05, 2017
Get answers to your questions