We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dunes Hotel & Beach Resort on Margarita Island??

Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Topic
Dunes Hotel & Beach Resort on Margarita Island??

Has anyone exchanged/stayed at the Dunes Hotel and Beach Resort on Margarita Island? We would like to exchange for a two bedroom at the end of March in the caribbean and this is the only thing Interval has right now. Has anyone stayed in the timeshares lately? Also do the people of the island act hostile toward Americans since their President called Bush the devil? Thank you.

Bardonia new york
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Dunes Hotel & Beach Resort on Margarita Island??

I eard that years ago it was nice.. we also own at the Margarita Int'l Resort but do not go...stay away from Venezuela nles you stay at the resort only...they do not like American's and it is very expensive t get out of the country with their airport taxes....my advice is don't go...JoanL rojo123@webtv.net.. if you have any questions email me

Level Contributor
2,130 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dunes Hotel & Beach Resort on Margarita Island??

Read specific reviews on www.tugbbs.com

3. Re: Dunes Hotel & Beach Resort on Margarita Island??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:25 am, August 26, 2009