We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

costa rica

new jesey
Level Contributor
17 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
costa rica

Can anyone provide info on these new II exchange places called Residence club at coco cay and vista ocotal ,are they nice and is either one better then the other.No info on this place what so ever.Just coco bay estates.

Edited: 5:41 pm, March 07, 2014
Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
39 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: costa rica

Thank you djtraveler15.

Good to know that we chose a new nice place. We will be there mid May.

Please review on your return. on the must do's in that area.

thanks

Islandgirl

Long Island, ny
6 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: costa rica

djtraveler15: It sounds like vista ocotal and coco bay (according to the description of both)are on the same property? If so, do you know if there is any difference? Also, do you have access to the private beach or is that for owners only?

www.remax-tresamigos-cr.com/index.php…

Edited: 3:12 pm, April 10, 2014
23. Re: costa rica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:44 am, April 29, 2014
24. Re: costa rica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12:59 pm, April 12, 2014
JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
10,641 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: costa rica

Interesting so this is through Interval Intl? We own 4 weeks. So few places offered in Costa Rica one of o ur top fav destinations. Hope to read more detailed reviews. Don't see a website for the timeshare?

new jesey
Level Contributor
17 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: costa rica

Hey all just got back from Res. club at coco bay. 2bdrm #402. Great views room was very nice but the toilets in this room was a pain in the you know what. The staff were very good on responses.The timeshare presentation was ok but i would avoid it .The salesmen were not pushy it was the people of some group called LLR or something like that they were the 2nd group that talks to you after the 1st .Do not sit down with these people totally disrespectful individual.i forgot his name but he looks like he is on something.They are affiliated with tour Co. on sight .Do yourself a favor and use Guancaste Viejas tours His name is Manny.private tours are the way to go and the price is about the same i used Mario this guy was so friendly and new the area he was great and my kids enjoyed his company.As for the resort keep in mine you are up on a hill and you need the shuttle for everything to go back and forth to beach pool and in town, and they are not that fast but it got a little better as the week progressed.One young man named Anderson was very good and fast to respond when you needed to go.The bar area guys get a thumbs up very good drinks and funny,just remember to tip i always give $2-$4 on rides, food, drink services it show your appreciation for good work The place is just getting started out so i`m not going to beat it up but it wasn`t bad but not great.Check in no desk this guy Mat will great you and stick you with the timeshare thing but you can refuse but i did it and they give you this Platium card to use for discount at bar and places in town to eat it was a very good discount card glad i had it with a family of 6 any discount helps.

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
10,641 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: costa rica

Did you exchange into this resort?

new jesey
Level Contributor
17 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: costa rica

Yes i did i may have been one of the few who exchanged for this place cause it is new.Any other ?`s don`t hesitate to ask.

new jesey
Level Contributor
17 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: costa rica

The place is really nice just a few hiccups and Ocatel beach is about a 10 min ride on shuttle and coco beach you can really walk too about 10/15 min walk.

Long Island, ny
6 posts
Save Reply
30. Re: costa rica

Thanks for the review. Can you tell me how nice the beach is? Would it be great for snorkeling?