We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ataormina.com adormo apartment rental

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
29 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
ataormina.com adormo apartment rental

Hi

Has anyone used ataormina to book an apartment or villa?

It looks legitimate to me but Im no expert and have heard so many bad reviews about booking through unknown websites.

Hope someone can help.

Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse
Level Contributor
4,275 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ataormina.com adormo apartment rental

Do you see the same villas on other websites? How do the prices compare?

I think that all of the usual cautions apply - don't send cash or bank transfers, but pay by Credit Card or Paypal or similar. That way you have some protection, and can leave the heavy-lifting of going after the company if they aren't on the up-and-up to someone else.

Dublin
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ataormina.com adormo apartment rental

Yes, we used this site to book a gorgeous apartment in Taormina, Sicily. We booked back in January and arrived two weeks ago. We were able to communicate through emails on the atormina site although it could take a day or two for the manager to reply. We stayed in the fabulous San Georgio apartments near the Courso Umberto and were delighted with the high standard. The infinity pool was beautiful and there are so many amazing sites to see from the balcony of the apartment. I would happily deal with this site again and hope to return to Sicily again.

3. Re: ataormina.com adormo apartment rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 28, 2015