We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lifetime Travel Timeshares Club

Leawood, Kansas
1 post
Save Topic
Lifetime Travel Timeshares Club

Does anyone know about the company Beyond Xpectations, Inc. We just attended their 1 1/2 hour sales pitch for lifetime travel timeshares club. They want about $3000 up front for a married couple and $199 per year. They say that they have over 250,000 members and offer discounts to hotels, cruises, car rental... We are wondering if they are legitimate or worth the investment.

Valparaiso, Indiana
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Lifetime Travel Timeshares Club

how long did it take to get your $ back?

Detroit, Michigan
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Lifetime Travel Timeshares Club

Hi Paul, my husband and I did not purchase, but we were given the gift of a cruise and 2 round-trip air tickets. I have had a heck of a time trying to register and have made several attempts to print the terms of agreement, which I cannot seem to print in its entirety. I have made several calls that have been cut off. Were you able to redeem your gift?

Hicksville, New York
Level Contributor
1 post
108 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Lifetime Travel Timeshares Club

My husband received a post card for a "FREE" cruise. When we called the toll-free phone # we were told, if we made reservations for a 90 minute presentation THAT EVENING, we'd also get two (2) airline tkts. There was no cost to attend the presentation - so we thought "what do we have to loose?". they asked us to be there 15 min. before the presentation & then made us wait an additional 15 min before they began. The presenter (the district mgr) told us he was subbing for one of the other sales reps & that he was only going to make the presentation 45 minutes,,,,,,,,,,,,, 1st lie. We did start late - but the presentation was over 1 & 1/2 hrs. There was a poster announcing SaveOnResorts presents & Beyond Xpectations was discussed in seminar. Who are these guys & who's running the show? The presenter did speak of the "wholesale" benefits of their company, but as many reviewers prior to me indicated, they could not give actual $$ savings. He did indicate that they could not offer discounts on airline tkts, as that is government regulated. The initial price was $8995 w/annual dues of $199. After the presentation, multiple salesman appeared & spoke w/each couple separately. The more we declined the offer, the more the price came down. The lowest was $2000 along w/ the $199 annual fee. We declined that as well & were given our cruise & air line tkt voucher. I've tried going on their web-site to see the "sample" itineraries, as noted in the voucher - but there are no "samples" to view. You must in-put the voucher #'s & register (which includes a $100 p/p registration fee). I then tried calling their "non" toll-free phone # in AZ & just kept going round & round in a loop of pre-recorded info. Bottom line - must register 1st to even get to speak to someone. The voucher we received offers cruises departing from CA, FL or other southern ports. We live in the North East, so at this point it would cost us approx $1000 w/registration & deposit fees before we even get to select our very limited time availability vacation. So what did we loose?? TIME & TRUST which is very valuable me. Lesson well learned. Stay away, do not attend these seminars, book your own vacations when you want to travel, not when they tell you can only travel.

Los Angeles...
3 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Lifetime Travel Timeshares Club

I'm interested to know if you received your refund. Please contact me.

New York City, New...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Lifetime Travel Timeshares Club

It is a complete scam. my parents were suckered into paying a $3000 initiation fee and they offer no discounts compared to any other hotel sites i.e. Hotels.com, jetsettter, etc, if they even offer hotels in the city at all. DO NOT GET SUCKERED BY BEYOND XPECTATIONS. THEY ARE A SCAM. I would hate to see other people robbed as my naive parents were.

Edited: 9:07 pm, April 19, 2014
New York City, New...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: Lifetime Travel Timeshares Club

Beyond Xpectations waits until after your membership check is already cashed to then allow the real website access and your password to be sent to you. Only then will you realize the TRUE SCAM BEYOND XPECTATIONS really is and that there is zero discounted benefit to being a member as compared to any free non membership based travel website. They end up charging more than any of the hotel sites I've been using for over a decade.DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH BEYOND XPECTATIONS. I don't know how a company that runs on false reports and lies is allowed to exist and rope people into their scams. Highway robbery.

Edited: 9:15 pm, April 19, 2014
Los Angeles...
3 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Lifetime Travel Timeshares Club

Run like a rabbit, this is a total scam. They don't live up to the contract and they lie.

18. Re: Lifetime Travel Timeshares Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 25, 2015
Get answers to your questions