We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone rented a timeshare from Sovereign World Vacations

Brooklyn
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Has anyone rented a timeshare from Sovereign World Vacations

I'm planning a vacation for 2 weeks in July at Bonnet Creek. I am a first time renter. I joined Redweek and Tug.

I received a few quotes, but I also received a call from Sovereign World Vacations. The price I was quoted for a 2-bedroom for the 2 weeks I want in July was the lowest. I was quoted $675 per week which seems to be too good to be true. I google searched for info on this company and the only thing that comes up is a website which shows their their address is in Davenport, Florida. I can't find anything on this company with the BBB.

A woman that I requested a quote from on Redweek told me $1100 a week turned around and gave Sovereign World Vacations my phone number. She also mentioned in an email I should call her friend who owns the company. To me that seemed strange that she was renting and she was telling me to call some else.

Has anyone heard of this company? Has anyone rented a timeshare from them before?

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,953 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone rented a timeshare from Sovereign World Vacations

Are you looking at WYNDHAM BONNET CREEK RESORT in Orlando area?

We have not heard of the company you are asking about but have used Wyndham Endless Vacations Rentals for Florida, Aruba & Sint Maarten in the past.

Rates with the 35% AARP discount seem to be in line with the ones quoted to you.

---------------------

http://www.endlessvacationrentals.com/aarp

Brooklyn
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone rented a timeshare from Sovereign World Vacations

Yes, I'm looking at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort. Thanks for the reply.

Dudley...
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone rented a timeshare from Sovereign World Vacations

Did you end up renting from them? If so, how did it go. I just rec'd a quote from them and it also seems too good to be true. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you!

4. Re: Has anyone rented a timeshare from Sovereign World Vacations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 am, March 02, 2015