We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Seasons Lebanon

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
All Seasons Lebanon

Any one purchases a time share the nornal package or the VIP one from All Seasons Lebanon?

I had a terrible time dealing with them

BR

Kuwait City, Kuwait
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: All Seasons Lebanon

Please advise how can we contact this company,they have shifted their office and not answering calls.

Salem Farers

salem_fares@hotmail.com

Beirut, Lebanon
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: All Seasons Lebanon

did any one get any luck ????

Beirut, Lebanon
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: All Seasons Lebanon

please if anyone got lucky to find them or persue them kindly let me know by sending me an answer on my email: mb777_5@hotmail.com

thank you and good luck for all of you.

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: All Seasons Lebanon

My wife and I signed a contract with All Seasons Lebanon in May 2010 and we are suffering from the same problem. They never gave us the chance to benefit out of it. It's rubbish, they stole everyone's money and disappeared. Their email and mobile number are out of service. My email address is: milou201@hotmail.com

Montreal, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
15. Re: All Seasons Lebanon

hello

i have a time share from all season. i'm at canada now and i want to use it. how i can call you please?

1 post
Save Reply
16. Re: All Seasons Lebanon

I'm facing the same problem with these people. Has anyone succeeded in nailing this fake company. Have you hired a lawyer or taken any legal action? Please advise and contact me at haniserver@gmail.com

2 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: All Seasons Lebanon

Hi there, I am also one of the buyers of the share that All Seasons SARL sold me back in 2008. I wanted to resell the share in 2012 and even paid my maintence dues for the whole period and they promised to contact me in a year's time. Now, there is no way for me to reach them and I needed to know if the legal prosecution can produce any results. I am sorry for those who suffered the same thing.

2 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: All Seasons Lebanon

Hi Nadim,

Any luck in getting these people? were you able to find them and reclaim your money?

I am at vickenlucy@gmail.com

New York
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: All Seasons Lebanon

Hi,

Looks like I have the same problem than anybody else on this conversation. It has been more than 5 years that I am trying to sale back this share that doesn't lead anywhere (impossible to get in touch with them, impossible to book for holidays, etc). I was living in Lebanon for a while and I have been to their office to sign the document saying that I wanting to sale my share as it was written in the contract. I then left the country, each time I was asking some news about it, they were replying with non polite email that the situation was not good to sale. The last answer I received from them was in 2012. I tried again today to send an email to get some news and their email is not working anymore.

Does somebody know what we could do?

Thanks!!

New York
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: All Seasons Lebanon

Hi,

Looks like I have the same problem than anybody else on this conversation. It has been more than 5 years that I am trying to sale back this share that doesn't lead anywhere (impossible to get in touch with them, impossible to book for holidays, etc). I was living in Lebanon for a while and I have been to their office to sign the document saying that I wanting to sale my share as it was written in the contract. I then left the country, each time I was asking some news about it, they were replying with non polite email that the situation was not good to sale. The last answer I received from them was in 2012. I tried again today to send an email to get some news and their email is not working anymore.

Does somebody know what we could do?

Thanks!!