We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Worldwide Leisure Direct Membership info?

Las Vegas, Nevada
2 posts
Worldwide Leisure Direct Membership info?

A co-worker of mine mentioned a vacation membership service that he had recently used called Worldwide Leisure Direct.

He purchased a membership and booked a cruise for his family. He was truly excited about the discovery and has told me on a few occasions that the customer service was excellent and his trip saved him a bunch of money along the way.

I am just looking for a few more insights before making the call…if there is anyone else that is familiar with this company, please drop me a reply.

3 posts
21. Re: Worldwide Leisure Direct Membership info?

Did your co-worker get good service from his experience with Worldwide Leisure Direct? We r in Mexico and have been looking to purchase!

3 posts
22. Re: Worldwide Leisure Direct Membership info?

Did your co-worker get good service from his experience with Worldwide Leisure Direct? We r in Mexico and have been looking to purchase!

3 posts
23. Re: Worldwide Leisure Direct Membership info?

Have you used your membership to book a vacation . An how did everything go?

Salt Point, New York
2 posts
1 review
24. Re: Worldwide Leisure Direct Membership info?

I just returned from the Grand Mayan. Yes and bought. We attended a breakfast and what was suppose to be a 15 minute sales presentation that turned into 4 hours. We kept on saying no and we have time with Disney and wasn't interested. We went through 5 sale associates until we were now speaking with the OWNERS REP! They were going to offer a deal of a life time deal. I left there with 2 pieces of papers $7,400.00 on my credit card and not knowing what the hell just happened. I am waiting to see if I have been brutally taken advantage of or is this for real.

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,988 posts
25. Re: Worldwide Leisure Direct Membership info?

Who knows if you got the deal of a lifetime. Time will tell. I've not clue about this organization but what I always find confusing is why people who are promised an hour presentation that ends up 4 hours don't just get up an leave. Are there armed guards at the doors? You know the "owner's rep" was a contract player who does this sort of thing for a living. If having buyers remorse and still within 5 days cancel.

Salt Point, New York
2 posts
1 review
26. Re: Worldwide Leisure Direct Membership info?

True, I've learned my lesson. No one to blame but myself.

27. Re: Worldwide Leisure Direct Membership info?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:02 pm, July 22, 2013
28. Re: Worldwide Leisure Direct Membership info?

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:02 pm, July 22, 2013
29. Re: Worldwide Leisure Direct Membership info?

Removed on: 7:03 pm, July 22, 2013
30. Re: Worldwide Leisure Direct Membership info?

Removed on: 7:03 pm, July 22, 2013