We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacation Candy? Ever use this company?

Maine
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Vacation Candy? Ever use this company?

Hi,

I'm looking at booking a villa through an oufit called Vacation Candy and just wanted to see if anyone has ever used them and what the experience was like.

Thanks!

Michelle

Portland, Oregon...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Vacation Candy? Ever use this company?

Hi did you use them? I am considering using them for Palm Springs!

Willoughby, Ohio...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vacation Candy? Ever use this company?

I just used Vacation Candy to handle the reservation for the Marriott Surf Club in Aruba. They were a great company to work with, did everything they said they would do, and I had no problems at all when i got to the Marriott Surf Club in Aruba.

My wife and I travel extensively and this was our first time using Vacation Candy. I will absolutely use them again,

Mike

Atlanta, Georgia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Vacation Candy? Ever use this company?

My husband and I just returned from a vacation booked through Vacation Candy at the Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club in Hawaii. We were extremely pleased with Vacation Candy. We were able to get the reservation we wanted for about half the price of booking straight through Marriott. Vacation Candy kept us informed of the process, updated us on the status and confirmed the reservation (and encouraged us to confirm it directly with Marriott). We were able to book it on a credit card through Vacation Candy which we felt provided much more protection that paying an owner directly. Will definitely recommend them to friends and use them for our next vacation.

4. Re: Vacation Candy? Ever use this company?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 15, 2014