We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxury Resorts Worldwide

Atlanta, Georgia
1 post
Save Topic
Luxury Resorts Worldwide

I just saw an incredible deal for a voucher on a discount site that is good for 7 nights at luxury resorts in the U.S, Mexico, Canada, Europe or Australia. It is through the Company "Luxury Resorts Worldwide". Has anyone had experience with this company? It seems too good to be true....

131. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:43 pm, August 08, 2013
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
132. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

Hey any luck with lrww cause if not i am looking for a valid vouxher to buy

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
133. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

Hey any luck with lrww cause if not i am looking for a valid vouxher to buy

pasadena
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
134. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

I bought a voucher with LRW last May (2012), and traveled to the Grand Mayan in Los Cabos in June 2013 (I have a review on here on Tripadvisor). As sketchy as it seems, the company was legit. We got to the Grand Mayan and our 1 bedroom was ready and awesome! The hotel also gave us 10% off food and beverages, which was a surprise to us! I am planning on buying another voucher. It was amazing to talk to people at the hotel and hear that they paid $1500 for the week while we paid $399. So if you have the money and you can deal with only planning vacations 60 or 90 days in advance, I would recommend it.

135. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 pm, September 16, 2013
Level Contributor
2 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
136. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

I have had similar experiences. I've contacted Deal Chicken - where I purchased my voucher. They gave me Joe's email and it took 3 days to receive a canned response. My voucher expires in a month. I'm doubtful it will be redeemed. If it looks too good to be true - it probably is.

137. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:06 am, October 09, 2013
Seattle, Washington
3 posts
Save Reply
138. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

My wife and I traveled to Torres Mazatlan for a week thru this company. My daughter steered us to this $399 for a week deal. We had a year to decide on a place and that year ran out because of circumstances beyond our control. WE contacted LRW and they we're kind enough to extend or time.

We had a wonderful time at this resort and the price was right. Had no problems with LRW.

Santa Monica
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Reply
139. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

SCAM ALERT!!

I purchase a voucher from nCrowd and am SO disappointed in the service and am furious that I paid several hundred dollars for something so worthless. Before purchasing, I looked on the site and saw several condos in Oahu and in Maui. I really only wanted Oahu, but thought I could use it in Maui as a backup. I have one year to redeem and have been on their website weekly looking for places to stay. Over the last 11 months, I found one place in Oahu. It was a dive and you needed to check in that same week! I emailed them a few months in asking them if there was any way to get alerted when new places became available. I got a response 2 weeks later saying "no". Now I am in my 11th month and out of desperation -- I reserved a place in Maui for May 17th. I emailed, called and waited. Nothing. No confirmation, no email and no call back. I had requested the time off work and placed a luckily, didn't buy the airline ticket because I was suspicious. Anyway, I have now called and emailed over 10 times and have gotten nothing back. I DO NOT recommend this company to anyone - stay away at all costs!! Don't trust anyone that doesn't have a real phone number (not just an answering machine). I will dispute this charge with my credit card and will spread the word.

Seattle, Washington
3 posts
Save Reply
140. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

My wife and I purchased a $399 coupon from them. They are a bit flaky and the pickins can be limited. We finally got an extension to the year and found a place in Mazatlan for a week. Our week at "Torres Mazatlan" was fantastic, especially for 399. I would not use them again however.