We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxury Resorts Worldwide

Atlanta, Georgia
1 post
Luxury Resorts Worldwide

I just saw an incredible deal for a voucher on a discount site that is good for 7 nights at luxury resorts in the U.S, Mexico, Canada, Europe or Australia. It is through the Company "Luxury Resorts Worldwide". Has anyone had experience with this company? It seems too good to be true....

2 posts
1 review
121. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

I took the chance and bought one through the groupalicious offer last year. I finally found time to use it this past week in a resort in Florida. LRW had good customer service and responded kindly and promptly to my inquiries. The resort where we stayed was really, really nice. We were given a big 2br condo with an ocean view in a great building. It was a really nice experience. I will definitely use them again.

Dallas, Texas
1 post
122. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

My really bad experience with Luxury Resorts Worldwide.

After several attempts to book a room I finally was able to. Was looking to good to be true but I already got the deal online on Nomorerack and want give a chance to Luxury Resorts Worldwide. I am just arrived in Nuevo Vallarta (The Grand Bliss resort) and was nothing like Luxury Resorts Worldwide advertising. When you get here the resort give you a very small hotel room that do not even has a microwave on the room. The room is facing some construction and the noise is unbearable. The room with the pool on the balcony with the ocean view that was on the picture is only for timeshare owners. I tried to talk to several peoples here at the resort but they will not do anything about the construction noise or for a bigger room.

The only thing they will tell you is that is the only type of room available for Luxury Resorts Worldwide even though the picture showing was not the same room. I emailed Luxury Resorts Worldwide and got no answer.

They do tried to convinced you to attend a time share presentation so they can sell you a timeshare unit.

The Luxury Resorts Worldwide is a SCAM to get you to buy timeshare. I spend money on a voucher for a RESORT not a week on a very small hotel room away from everything where you are forced to spend money on their very expensive restaurants. I could pay the same on a different good hotel or resort in Nuevo Vallarta close to everything. The Grand Bliss is located on a area where are 6 different resorts. When you arrived here none of the transportation will drop you off on any the resorts, you need walk a long way to get on the resort you are booked unless you are a owner of a timeshare on the property then the golf cart will take you. The only interested they have on you as a customer it is sell you a timeshare and they will tried very hard.

DO NOT BUY the deal online for Luxury Resorts Worldwide.

Milan, Italy
1 post
123. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences... I was so close to buying this voucher and am glad I didn't. Thanks again.

Olathe, Kansas
3 posts
124. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

I made a similar purchase and am using my week right away. First choice did not go thru, so had to settle for second choice. Property choice is at the Jersey shore, and I --went in knowing fully that the resort I selected was only mediocre. Some properties do not recognize the company and they are selling unused rooms at cut rate prices. Joe from LRW told me that they pay the property right away after your booking which is the reason you cannot cancel. I found a phone number after digging into the contract. Lori Henry seems to be the owner. Have not called, but you can give it a try. If you have firm travel dates, then do not go this route. This is only good if you are flexible.

Olathe, Kansas
3 posts
125. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

phone number was excluded in msg - eight, eight, eight-five, five, zero- 6283

Olathe, Kansas
3 posts
126. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

Tread lightly if you purchase, and do not expect 5 star service. Each resort is independent and thus has their own rules regarding use. Check inventory first to see what sort of properties are available and do not hold on to it too long before using it. I purchased at NJ Shore and got a typical motel efficiency unit that was overused and had window AC, and view of convenience store. I got my money's worth since the property sells at $1000 a week. If you are picky, are looking for a honeymoon, or have other travel needs, find another deal. If you are a nomad and don't mind occasional pitfalls, then this deal is for you. Lori Henry looks like owner. if you need to call this is the # eight-eight-eight, five-five-zero, 6283

Level Contributor
2 posts
26 reviews
127. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

I am having a horrific time with Luxury Resorts Worldwide. I have even enlisted the assistance of the DealChicken Customer Service representative. But to no avail. LRW never responds to emails. I had to search on the internet for a phone number, but they never answer, don't return phone calls or its a busy signal. They sent me a reply when I attempted to "Book It" that it was EXPIRED and it was NOT! By the time I got that resolved my reply when I attempted to "BOOK IT" was "someone beat you to it" . This happened the next three times. Since it was their error I should have been given better service. Since I work for a school district and I am working the summer program I now only have two weeks left:( Who needs this stress and aggravation?

Level Contributor
2 posts
26 reviews
128. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

Is that the # for LRWW? I can never get a human response and am running out of time to book anything.

Chickamauga, Georgia
1 post
2 reviews
129. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

We used them for our vacation last year. We stayed a full week at the Villas at Seven Dwarfs. The resort was everything it claimed to be. We paid no hidden fees whatsoever. We were not even offered a 'timeshare presentation' which was really nice. When we got to Orlando, we drove to Luxury Resorts Worldwide and picked up our driving directions and keys and then straight to the resort. No issues. I purchased our voucher off of HalfoffDepot.com. I was skeptical too, but it worked out really well for us.

Huntsville, Alabama
1 post
130. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

I bought a voucher for luxury resorts worldwide and had a wonderful experience every time... Last summer we went to Washington DC and it was wonderful. We did not have to listen to a time share speech or any thing like it.. We stayed at Windham Resort in Old Town Alexandria. Everything about our stay was great. The suite was huge with a full kitchen, the beds were very comfortable and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The total cost was $395 for the entire stay (7 nights, 8 days), This is a legitimate company with amazing deals.. I have recommended it to many people and have bought a voucher again this year. So glad I found out about this site!