We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tuscany Villas, Orlando, Florida

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Tuscany Villas, Orlando, Florida

Hi - we have just booked a week in one of the Tuscany Villas on the Westside developement in Orlando (as per the following link)

travelserviceflorida.co.uk/… .

This is still a relatively new developement and so there is limited information available and there are currently no reviews for it on Trip Advisor. Has anyone stayed there, or know of anyone else who has? All opinions would be much appreciated. [PS this is not the Tuscan Hills Resort]

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Tuscany Villas, Orlando, Florida

I loved the villas, so spacious and a great location, we had a great holiday! I went with www.direct-holidayvillas.com

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tuscany Villas, Orlando, Florida

Thanks for the info - very re-assuring

London, England...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tuscany Villas, Orlando, Florida

hi,

i am considering booking at the tuscany villas, did you go? how were the villas and location?

thanks!

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tuscany Villas, Orlando, Florida

We have booked our villa for October this year - so not been yet, I'm afraid. If you go before then, would welcome any feedback. Cheers!

Caribbean
Level Contributor
60 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tuscany Villas, Orlando, Florida

Stayed there in April 2012, and will go back later this year. Loved it! Well situated, close to Premium mall outlet, large supermarket and public transportation. Only negative point: no food available after 10 pm

6. Re: Tuscany Villas, Orlando, Florida

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:42 pm, June 17, 2013