We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exotic Travelers Club - El Dorado Royale

Atlanta
Level Contributor
45 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Exotic Travelers Club - El Dorado Royale

Hi all,

My husband and I purchased the Exotic Travelers Club Sapphire membership last year during our honeymoon at El Dorado Royale. We are returning this year for our one year anniversary and I have a few questions.

Has anyone upgraded from one package to another and can share that experience? How will it work? We would like to upgrade to the Ruby membership at a minimum.

Also, can anyone share more on the Butler Service? What exactly can we expect of the Butler Service with Ruby other then unpacking per our request?

Thanks in advance!

103 replies to this topic
3 posts
Save Reply
31. Re: Exotic Travelers Club - El Dorado Royale

Are you still interested in selling a week ?

Hobbs, New Mexico
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
32. Re: Exotic Travelers Club - El Dorado Royale

i have a week to sale if your still interested!

Hobbs, New Mexico
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
33. Re: Exotic Travelers Club - El Dorado Royale

i have a week to sale if your still interested!

34. Re: Exotic Travelers Club - El Dorado Royale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 pm, December 20, 2014

35. Re: Exotic Travelers Club - El Dorado Royale

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

1 post
Save Reply
36. Re: Exotic Travelers Club - El Dorado Royale

Has anyone upgraded from a Sapphire to a Ruby?

Thanks

Lou

37. Re: Exotic Travelers Club - El Dorado Royale

oh
Level Contributor
487 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Exotic Travelers Club - El Dorado Royale

I have Saphire level status weeks available for sale - includes butler , private transportation, candlelite dinner on the beach and other amenities.

39. Re: Exotic Travelers Club - El Dorado Royale

Removed on: 6:35 pm, October 12, 2016

Sacramento...
2 posts
Save Reply
40. Re: Exotic Travelers Club - El Dorado Royale

Wow, prices have gone up. I enjoyed my stay Nov 2008. I stayed in an individual Casita. I purchased saphire membership, 30 weeks for $8000. I'm finally returning this year and paid for the swim up pool, early December. I loved it then and can't wait. The service, the food, the water, everything was great. I will be inquiring how much more to buy into the Casita. Is that what they call Ruby status, either way, I will look into it.

Reply to: Exotic Travelers Club - El Dorado Royale
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted