We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Advantage Network-TAN property reviews

Hackettstown, New...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Travel Advantage Network-TAN property reviews

My husband and I bought 13 weeks through the travel club, Travel Advantage Network. So far we have used it only once, to book a trip to the El Cid Resort in Mazatlan Mexico. I wrote a review on the resort already, but would like to start a forum on as many TAN resorts as possible, so other members know the truth about the properties they may want to visit. We were disappointed with our first rental experience through TAN and hope our next rental is better. I figure all TAN members can advise and help each other choose the best properties!

419 replies to this topic
oh
Level Contributor
121 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
81. Re: Travel Advantage Network-TAN property reviews

I agree.And if theres a problem,you need to let them know,or how can they fix it. Sure some of the propertys have been a little old,but clean and close to the ocean. I am glad to see a satisfied TAN user.

oh
Level Contributor
121 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
82. Re: Travel Advantage Network-TAN property reviews

TAN members,any reviews on the NewJersey propertys.Thanks.

Sicklerville, NJ
1 post
Save Reply
83. Re: Travel Advantage Network-TAN property reviews

I have been a member since 1992 and have been many places such as Cayman Islands, Maui, Myrtle Beach, Branson, Florida 4x's, in fact going back next March to Ruskin, Fla. It is beautiful.

All of the places were really nice, in fact a few of my friends have joined. We like to go for two weeks.

New Tripoli...
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
84. Re: Travel Advantage Network-TAN property reviews

Just got back from Ocean City Maryland. Stayed at the Angelfish. The condo was clean a nice size and we would definitely book there again. Last year we stayed in OCMD at Wan Mar. The condo was nice, clean, but a little small and too far from the beach. We booked our 2014 vacation at Myrtle Beach Resort. I have read a few reviews and now I'm a little nervous. We are booked in the towers on the 18th floor, 2 bed/2bath. Has anyone been there recently? As long as its clean I will be okay, but I have read a lot of mixed reviews. TAN boasts they have all 5 star condos, but I haven't visited one yet.

Lexington, Ohio
Level Contributor
20 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
85. Re: Travel Advantage Network-TAN property reviews

We are going to jersey shore on Saturday .., I booked the esplanade suites in wildwood .. Hopefully it's a good one

Whitehouse Station...
1 post
Save Reply
86. Re: Travel Advantage Network-TAN property reviews

We stayed at a Las Vegas TAN place which we had booked to follow a weeding in Las Vegas this past March. It was very nice, not too far from the strip - a brand name place - I think it was some kind of Marriott spin-off. We had a great time, no problems.

Cottonwood, AZ
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
87. Re: Travel Advantage Network-TAN property reviews

Just read that you had stayed at the Maui Banyon this past spring...we are scheduled to stay there in June of 2014...in Q110. Is the condo nice? What did it need? Thank you.

oh
Level Contributor
121 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
88. Re: Travel Advantage Network-TAN property reviews

Where did you stay in Myrtle Beach and was it acceptable

Indianapolis...
1 post
Save Reply
89. Re: Travel Advantage Network-TAN property reviews

Just purchased a TAN membership this weekend. Looking at the properties on-line is making me a little nervous. Everything looks so...well....OLD. I am particularly interested in knowing if anyone has vacationed at the Presidential Suites or the Tropical in Puerto Plata or the Cancun resorts. Also, if going to Disney, what is the best choice with small children?

Thank you...and hopefully we won't be sorry we joined!

P H
Philadelphia...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
90. Re: Travel Advantage Network-TAN property reviews

We went to Myrtle Beach Resorts just in August. I highly recommend it. You will be off the beaten path but its nice and quiet. I too was nervous after reading all the negative reviews. I think most of those were about the buildings closest to the beach. You probably won't stay in those but you may be glad. We would definitely go again. We stayed in the 5 seasons building. If you have any questions let me know.

Reply to: Travel Advantage Network-TAN property reviews
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted