We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Holiday Vacations Club Spots to Visit?

Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
1 helpful vote
Royal Holiday Vacations Club Spots to Visit?

My husband and I speaking to the representative at the Royal Holidays Vacations Club and Resorts went through almost too many vacation spots for me to choose so I wanted to ask the trip advisor community here for some help on the situation. We have recently joined and become members and the prices make no sense and I assume the company is losing money at the rates we got for the amount of vacations we plan to take in 2018.

The promised savings are being calculated by my husband and I (yes we are married hope Tripadvisor isn't homophobic) and here are some of the different places we are trying to decide to vacation and would like your vote on which location you would choose as we are agnostic to vacationing in any climate and enjoy the beach as much as we enjoy the mountains and like seeing new cities especially if there are a lot to do.

These are the ones that we have narrowed it down to and would like your advice for our royal vacation. Please tell me why you would like to visit and what you would recommend to do and what to not do. Appreciate your opinions in advance and glad we can crowd source our vacation pick with your help.

Copacabana, Rio De Janiero

Madrid Spain

New York City

Cancun (My Second home)

Quepos Costa Rica

Vail Colorado (End of Skiing season or for summer mountain biking we like them both)

Salzburg Germany

Luxor Egypt

An Alaskan Cruise (this one is at the top of our list so far out of all the royal holiday vacation deals we've reviewed)

Bavaria Germany

Kailua- Kona Hawaii for a Cofee and surfing tour

Caribbean Cruise to all of the islands

Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (Feels like home but with a lot more history)

Quebec

Istanbul Turkey

British Columbia Vancouver Canada

As you can see there is a variety of different places that we have picked out. We are going to do two maybe three vacations this year so we appreciate all of your input.

Las Vegas, Nevada

9 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
1 helpful vote
1. Re: Royal Holiday Vacations Club Spots to Visit?

I haven't heard back from the community here at Tripadvisor and was really hoping that I would receive some help on where to visit this summer from the Rolodex of choices that I have been given by the team over at Royal holiday Vacation Club and all of their resorts that they are offering to me. I would say that as of right now Mexico to Europe is my top choice and thats to see Germany and then go to Iceland for the Blue Lagoon. Has anybody here gone and seen Bavaria or Iceland either through Royal Holiday Vacations or with a different travel agency?

3 posts
2. Re: Royal Holiday Vacations Club Spots to Visit?

I would go with Europe. I used to live in Mexico and it is an amazing place to vacation but if you have been there before then Europe is an excellent choice. We are hoping to go to Europe soon and would love to see the castles of Germany. As for Iceland I have heard that it is one of the most beautiful places to visit. Either way you are going to have an amazing trip and you will love Royal Holiday Vacations. They are a wonderful company.

Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
1 helpful vote
3. Re: Royal Holiday Vacations Club Spots to Visit?

I'm actually going to Mexico. Do you think it will be too hot? Also I let the community here know that Mexico is safer than ever to visit now and has received an award as such for their 5 star safety ratings at royal holiday resorts in Mexico: https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g15080…

Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
1 helpful vote
4. Re: Royal Holiday Vacations Club Spots to Visit?

Definitely some of the best Royal Holiday Vacation spots that I went to this summer were: Berlin, Germany, Mykonos and Athens Greece, Puerto Rico, Miami, Mexico, Bali Indonesia, Taiwan, Singapore, and Thailand! Really fell in love with Europe for it's history.

Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: Royal Holiday Vacations Club Spots to Visit?

I love Mexico. It is my home away from home. There is always something special to do wherever you are in Mexico. My family is from Veracruz so for me vacation spots on the west coast are more exciting. Puerto Vallarta is a literal tropical hideaway that I think everyone should experience at least once in their lives. To answer your question @Royalsteven, it depends on what time of year you go. On the coast it is usually cooler with cool air from the ocean blowing in to the beach.

Alberta, Canada
4 posts
6. Re: Royal Holiday Vacations Club Spots to Visit?

This time of year the temperature should be quite nice. I like warmth a lot more than the freezing cold we get in Canada.

Alberta, Canada
4 posts
7. Re: Royal Holiday Vacations Club Spots to Visit?

My family loved our trip to Germany. You can't find a more picturesque location. Not only that but it is extremely clean there. They do a wonderful job to upkeep their cities and making sure it is all pristine. We are planning to go back in a couple of years once we save up enough money to take the family again. The kids loved the castles.

Seattle, Washington
1 post
8. Re: Royal Holiday Vacations Club Spots to Visit?

Anywhere in Europe would be cold right now. You would have much better luck if you went somewhere close to the equator like South America or Africa.

2 posts
9. Re: Royal Holiday Vacations Club Spots to Visit?

Scam

Reply to: Royal Holiday Vacations Club Spots to Visit?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted