We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Holiday Vacations Club Spots to Visit?

Royal Holiday Vacations Club Spots to Visit?

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, March 18, 2020
1. Re: Royal Holiday Vacations Club Spots to Visit?

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, March 18, 2020
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Royal Holiday Vacations Club Spots to Visit?
Save

I would go with Europe. I used to live in Mexico and it is an amazing place to vacation but if you have been there before then Europe is an excellent choice. We are hoping to go to Europe soon and would love to see the castles of Germany. As for Iceland I have heard that it is one of the most beautiful places to visit. Either way you are going to have an amazing trip and you will love Royal Holiday Vacations. They are a wonderful company.

3. Re: Royal Holiday Vacations Club Spots to Visit?

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

Removed on: 7:22 am, March 18, 2020
4. Re: Royal Holiday Vacations Club Spots to Visit?

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

Removed on: 7:22 am, March 18, 2020
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: Royal Holiday Vacations Club Spots to Visit?
Save

I love Mexico. It is my home away from home. There is always something special to do wherever you are in Mexico. My family is from Veracruz so for me vacation spots on the west coast are more exciting. Puerto Vallarta is a literal tropical hideaway that I think everyone should experience at least once in their lives. To answer your question @Royalsteven, it depends on what time of year you go. On the coast it is usually cooler with cool air from the ocean blowing in to the beach.

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
3 helpful votes
6. Re: Royal Holiday Vacations Club Spots to Visit?
Save

This time of year the temperature should be quite nice. I like warmth a lot more than the freezing cold we get in Canada.

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
3 helpful votes
7. Re: Royal Holiday Vacations Club Spots to Visit?
Save

My family loved our trip to Germany. You can't find a more picturesque location. Not only that but it is extremely clean there. They do a wonderful job to upkeep their cities and making sure it is all pristine. We are planning to go back in a couple of years once we save up enough money to take the family again. The kids loved the castles.

Seattle, Washington
1 post
8. Re: Royal Holiday Vacations Club Spots to Visit?
Save

Anywhere in Europe would be cold right now. You would have much better luck if you went somewhere close to the equator like South America or Africa.

2 posts
9. Re: Royal Holiday Vacations Club Spots to Visit?
Save

Scam

Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
10. Re: Royal Holiday Vacations Club Spots to Visit?
Save

I don't think that Europe would be too cold. You can do so much in Europe, for example in Germany you could go to Oktoberfest! If you like drinking beer it is the best vacation in the world! There is more to Europe then just mountains and snow. Go somewhere closer to the Mediterranean and enjoy the good weather there. You honestly have a lot of options.

© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.