The bar has a nice vibe, good drinks and good wine list. The food is ok , the wait staff is very good!
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Does this restaurant offer highchairs for toddlers?
Is this primarily a bakery?
Is this primarily a coffee shop?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Top notch preparation and ambiance, perfect for a special occasion or just a nice dinner out. Steaks and salmon were both excellent.
We celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary with dinner at this restaurant and we very happy with our choice! Brittany, our server, took great care of us and the manager also stopped by a couple of times just to make sure everything was going great. This is a fine dining experience from the service, ambiance, food and wine selection. I started... More
This is our third trip to Walla Walla and we love this restaurant. We did the chief table with Grant Hinderliter and it was outstanding. If you want a fantastic meal in the restaurant or step up to the chief table you will not be dissapointed.
We had stayed overnight at the hotel and enjoyed our breakfast in the Marc Restaurant. As we had experienced on previous trips, the service was impeccable. The restaurant was clean and comfortable and the staff were courteous and friendly. The breakfast buffet was varied and provided a number of tasty selections---especially the scrambled eggs and fried potatoes. It was difficult... More
As part of our stay at the beautiful MW we had a free buffet breakfast. It was great: French toast, potatoes with onions and peppers, scrambled eggs, fresh fruit, oatmeal, monkey bread, biscuits and gravy with coffee and juice. The restaurant staff were friendly and helpful. Very impressive.
Happy hour excellent, featuring wine from L'ecole, a locally owned and operated winery; food was outstanding, especially the sweet onion soup!
We just enjoyed one of our best meals ever in, of all places, Walla Walla Washington. Our Winemaker dinner with Amavi vinyards wine included a perfectly prepared seared scallop with apple and cranberry, a Lamb chop with maple syrup and golden beets, sous vide New York strip steak accompanied by mushrooms and Yukon potatoes, and a delicious flourless chocolate cake... More
After a day of wine tasting in the area we at at The Marc. The four course dinner with wine pairing. Oh my! Everything was delicious and the wine pairings were superb! This is a can't miss dinner. (Each month the restaurant manager and chef work together to pair wines and courses and the wine label changes each month!)
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
Do you take reservations for the Vineyard Lounge? I am interested in a reservation for 4 people at 7 p.m. on Friday February 19th.
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close