Nice enough Starbucks near the water front. Second storey adds more seating and makes the front light and airy.
Is this restaurant wheelchair accessible?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Is this a fast food place?
Is this primarily a coffee shop?
Is this restaurant family-friendly?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Starbucks is very consistent, so my experience here was what it is at most places. This Starbucks is really cool because it has a 2nd story.
Average Starbucks experience. Baristas weren't making any small talk, factory style service on a day that wasn't so busy.
I think this Starbucks has the perfect location as you don't need to bother your self looking for a place to sit at and have your coffee or whatever! just walk outside, 10 steps and you'll find your self even enjoying a better scenic view at a small park
This place is not that big, and when people are waiting to use the restrooms it can become confusing. I used the bathroom, and later purchased a hot chocolate with coconut milk. My order was done perfect, but there are not that many tables or chairs available.
Typical SB..good central location. I like the upstairs feature which is like a studio loft. Have been here several times when I'm in town.
The lovely ladies at this Starbucks are friendly with great service. I forgot to say "decaf" when I placed my order and only realized it when she called it out to me as she was handing it to me. Was totally my fault but she remade the drink decaf quickly and happily!!
Great atmosphere, delicious coffee and deserts. Plenty of seating on lower and upper levels. It's a busy place..
The Starbucks in Newport is right on the Main Street near the harbor and has an upstairs level for relaxing while drinking coffee and looking out on the water! I was also impressed that they had a petition to try to get people to sign so they could lobby the Starbucks Corporation to have a Starbucks Newport RI mug made... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close