Staying at hotel, repeat visitor. New chef new menu and name. Loved Capische. They have some work yo do. Great ambience and setting, romantic. A bit pricey and dishes fell a little flat.
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Does this restaurant offer validated parking?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Does this restaurant have private dining rooms?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Does this restaurant offer highchairs for toddlers?
Is this primarily a bakery?
Is this a dessert shop?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
We waited until the last night of our stay to eat at the restaurant. We were disappointed in the food quality. The servce and atmoshpere was outstanding but unfortunately our dinner was not. I ordered the local grouper. It was very bland and a bit overcooked. I had much better grouper for $18 or less at many other seafood restaurants.... More
Beautiful property buildings n grounds. Just gotta spray more to keep tropical bugs at bay. And need coffee out at 6 instead of 7; we need cup o' joe before leave on excursions. The espresso machine in room just ain't the same😀
We had our wedding dinner here in 2005 and came back to celebrate our ten year anniversary and ate here again. It was actually better in 2015 than I recall it being in 2005. The food was amazing, the view from our table was absolutely sick it was so beautiful and the service was stellar. It's very expensive but if... More
My last review was a mistake, I rated it a 1, but my intension was to rate it a 5, it was just a wonderful hotel and i look forward to returning. The suites are charming and wonderful, the pool cabanas were wonderful also and Chef Duane's food was off the scale. Because the pool doesn't have children, its nice... More
If you're looking for a romantic restaurant in Wailea with a perfect sunset view, then this is your place. Every table and even the bar has a view and it's a great one. For the price, the food is good, but not exceptional. We had a raw fish appetizer that was good but very small and very expensive. My husband... More
Terrible, considering the price, and the lack of interest/energy on the part of our main waiter, and likely our chef. This restaurant was formerly known as Capische. I last visited five years ago, and I liked Capische so much that I went three times during my last stay in 2011. Fast forward to a few weeks ago and the food... More
We stayed at hotel so decided to eat dinner here. A little disappointing. Menu was ok, nothing to block sun at 5:45pm it was roasting on the deck. We had risotto for starter it was excellent-tuna and catch of day-a snapper for main course was ok but not the best fish we had during our stay in Maui. Service was... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close