Before we started walking Carytown, we had brunch here. Very cool! Loved the decor. Excellent waitress. Food was fantastic! I had the breakfast dish with fried steak covered with eggs, toast, and gravy. Just yummy!
Is this restaurant wheelchair accessible?
Does this restaurant have a full bar?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Does this restaurant serve alcohol?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
My son is a fiend for UFO pancakes... breakfast served all day "long before McDonalds started it". Great sandwich selection, beer selection is good with some local and regional flavors. Never had a lackluster meal... always good!
What more could you want from strong mixed drinks to cold beer to fried pickles hot dogs and fried Twinkies entrees it goes on oh I forgot greatest milk shakes ever!!!!! Take a friend or two have fun
Food is pretty good with decent portion size. Limeade was delish. The biggest downfall was that we were seated near the window where the wait staff picks up their orders and the guy back there was just yelling out the orders that were ready nonstop. LOUDLY. CONTINUOUSLY. I wanted to leave, but we'd already ordered when I realized it was... More
My boyfriend took me here 2 years ago and I mean this place is our movie and a dinner place! Go to Byrd Theater then go to Galaxy afterwards. It's a pretty chill spot, sometimes there is a wait. I love their breakfast food, their fried pickles and their chicken Cajun wrap!
We recently went to Richmond and stayed downtown. I had heard a lot about Carytown and my 11 year old did some research and discovered the Galaxy Diner. So, we put it on our "must eat at" list while in Richmond. We went down to Carytown to look around. We went about 1 p.m. - hit the diner for some... More
My husband and I tried this place for the first time and we loved it. The prices were very reasonable, and the portions were huge. I had the Boba feta burger with space chips and coleslaw, awesome. My husband had the fish. The portion was so big he couldn't finish it. The only things I would like to see improve... More
Not for claustrophobics! Adorable place, great theming, but quite tight for a diner. Even waiting for a table becomes a dance, as you let people out by squeezing to the side. Now, the food. Don't come here on a diet. Come expecting diner food, 1000 calories, and heavenly comfort dishes, and you're good. The food is EXCELLENT for the tiny... More
This diner has great food. The burgers were large and tasty. The atmosphere is typical diner with an "alien" theme. It was busy with mostly locals.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close