Good food and service. Small bowl of chips and tiny salsa container. Kind of loud, but it's that type of place. Fiesta!
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids?
Is this restaurant family-friendly?
Does this restaurant serve alcohol?
Is this restaurant good for local cuisine?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this a Latin restaurant?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Definitely a popular spot with the locals. I stopped in to meet up with local friend for a drink before heading to the airport. TV's and music were a nice touch in the bar area and our server was very attentive. By the time we left an hour later, happy hour was in full swing with folks winding down after... More
We had Paella, Fist tacos, cioppino (seafood stew), their best large salad and nothing was very good, it had unusual seasoning, I mean specifically incorrect, odd seasonings. Actually It was the worst meal we had on our 8 day trip to Seattle
This is such a cool restaurant. The layout and decor is antique meets modern and the food was divine. We ordered two appetizers (nachos and pine nut cheese quesadillas) and shared them, which ended up being just right. Seriously, this good was yummy! The prices are fairly high, but doing it the way we did it really worked out. Definitely... More
Across the street from the MarQueen Hotel and close to Seattle Center. Since we had been traveling all day, we were ready for a relaxing dinner. We walked across the street (stayed at the MarQueen) to Peso's and were cheerfully greeted by the hostess. We asked for a booth and were given one. It was around 7PM on a Thursday... More
Food was a little slow, but food was worth the wait. Had the brussel sprouts, crab and avocado spring rolls, shrimp bacon quesadillas. All were very good. We will be coming back and would recommend.
We moved from Seattle and this is always on our list of places to go when visiting. In the past the food and drinks were amazing....this time not so much. I had the house margarita and it was one of the worst I have ever had! I ordered the braised pork and it was dry and rather flavorless. My husband... More
Went to this place for happy hour, really good Margarita's and a huge happy hour food menu. The food was fresh and tasty and very good value for money, but the place was slightly let down by the attitude of the server/waitress.
While in Seattle overnight, my husband and I ate at Peso's for breakfast. The French toast was out of this world delicious. The hash browns/fried potatoes that came with our eggs were very good. I would definitely eat here again.
Great value and very good quality in the wide ranging happy hour menu. Ceviche...ahi tartare...garlic shrimp were generous portions and well prepared. Great place to stop before an event at the Seattle Center.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close