Crab cakes and gator bites were delicious. Server was gracious. Drinks were delicious. I had my first bloody mary. Husband had beer.
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Very large choice of dishes. We had taste of Louisiana and Blackened Catfish followed by Bread Pudding. Very happy with our choices and the service was excellent, a very good example of team work from the staff.
Look the food here was so good, I ate here two days in a row. Lloyd (the waiter) was very helpful in giving us guidance on places to go and things to do in the city. The half & half shrimp and oyster Po Boys we're simply the exquisite.
The food was plentiful & the taste of everything was fabulous. The waiter provided excellent customer service!! My first stop when I return... Oh & and prices were so reasonable, I left feeling like I robbed them. SUPERB!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
Can an adult order off the kids menu? Have a picky eater but can find something off of the kids menu.
I will be in New Orleans next weekend Saturday August 8th, do you take reservations for a party of 3?
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close