Ordered to go. Food was hot, fresh and delicious. Great Ribs, yummy whisky bbq! Easy location to find.
Is this an American restaurant?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Does this restaurant offer takeout or food to go?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Our business team had lunch here 2 days in a row and the soups were dissapointing the Italian wedding soup and 1/2 sandwich on Monday was small and soup the most boring I have ever had. The 1/2 Reuben looked like 1/3 a Reuben but it was good. The next day the bean and ham lacked both and not thick... More
The atmosphere is pure Irish from the food to the brews. The interior is full of Irish bric a brac. Service was crisp and efficient.
Went with a group of four for dinner as we traveled to Oshkosh for Airventure. Everyone had something different and all were pleased. Walked in and were immediately greeted and seated. Wait staff was pleasantly fast and efficient. Have stopped her multiple times over the years enroute to Oshkosh and have never been disappointed.
it was the only restaurant by my hotel and I'm glad about that. went with my sister and we both were impressed with the interior. so greatly decorated, wood beams throughout, irish theme but not down your throat, life size metal Knight, cool. lots and lots of different rooms to eat in or outside on terrace, TV's around for sports.... More
Erin's was recommended by the hotel where we were staying for the night. This was a Friday night and though busy, it was not packed. They do have outside seating as well. My husband and I split the corned beef and cabbage entree and it was plenty for us. So tasty and tender. He had a bowl of soup as... More
While in Madison we asked for recommendations at the desk and Erin's was one of two. Our first visit turned into a second on the next day. Good food, reasonable prices, and a very well decorated interior made it a great place to dine. Too bad they won't build one in Indy. My wife was so impressed she even bought... More
I'm generally not crazy about American strip mall fake Irish Pubs, but this bar/restaurant was better than expected and very convenient for the Cambria Suites. Menu is ok and has better than expected choices although covering every salad in meat is weird midwestern thing that needs to stop. Beer choices were good and service is friendly and efficient. One thing... More
I came to this restaurant for a gathering with a few friends. We nabbed a table in a corner and the food was great (got a tex-mex mac and cheese) but my friends got actual Irish food and they loved it. Attentive staff, good food, and great company made for a really nice night at the restaurant.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close