Great food and great service! Our server was very kind asking us what we were visiting for and giving us pointers of things to do in the area. Definitely a great place to eat!!
Does this restaurant have parking?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Does this restaurant offer highchairs for toddlers?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Even though they were quiet busy, our party of 4 was seated right away. As soon as we were seated the waitress (who was training a new person) greeted us and took our drink order. We placed our order and the salad, soup and breadsticks were brought to the table. The food we ordered was soon brought. It was hot,... More
My husband spent week in Hot Spring August 8-13. Order take out from Olive Garden since restaurant was crowded. I used my credit card and needed a pen to sign receipt. MANGER SHEREE made this rude remark. I will let you use my pen DON'T WALK OFF WITH IT! People were standing around including employees. Everyone stared at me to... More
This is a large restaurant with plenty of parking located off the main drag through Hot Springs. Their menu is large too, so there's something for everyone. My fave dish is their Lasagna Classico. Just about all their entrée items come with all you can eat warm breadsticks and either soup or salad. Normally their salad comes with Italian dressing... More
Decided to eat at Olive Garden on a Sunday evening as the local restaurant we had planned to eat at was closed. It had been many years since we had eaten at Olive Garden so we were unsure of how things may have changed. We were seated immediately and our waiter was table side promptly. We ordered our entrees, but... More
This Olive Garden was perfect for a quiet celebration of our anniversary and daughters birthday. The food was fabulous as always. I had the chicken Marsala which I recommend. Salmon, spaghetti, fettuccine along with soup/salad and bread sticks filled our table. Everyone complimented the food. The waitress was wonderful and offered free desert for us as part of the celebration.... More
I have not been a big fan of Olive Garden. Today was my best experience. The food was good and the service was excellent! In fact, service was better than food. We had 10 in the party and 8 of 10 were very pleased. Chicken was tough in one order and noodles not well cooked I another, but overall a... More
We went to the Olive Garden because I was traveling with my friends and her kids and they like the Olive Garden. I have to admit that this was not the best experience that I have had at an Olive Garden. The restaurant was close to our hotel so that was nice but the service was not fantastic. It seemed... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close