Excellent pizza, awful decor, great server. No peyote pizza, thankfully: art work looked like a bad Carlos Castaneda trip. Recommended: Holy Shiitake pizza.
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this primarily a coffee shop?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
We stopped in for a late night snack. Sat at the 2nd floor bar and had great service and very good pizza. The crust is sweet and amazing, like no other. Our waitress was pleasant and attentive. We would definitely go back there again.
My husband and I had Mellow for supper Friday night and it was yummy! We ordered the pretzels and the Redskin pizza, it was amazing!! Perfectly ballenced and the dough was out of this world! My new favorite pizza!
We ate there twice and was very happy both times. recommend the humus. There Pizza is wonderful and so is their Stuffed portabello wth Balsamic glaze. You won't be disappointed. The ingredients are very fresh. We loved it
Great place to eat above the moonshine place. They either need more help or up training of staff. Had to wait for napkins and silverware. Pizza could have cooked longer. For the area a good pizza place.
Definitely not "regular" pizza. We had salads and pizza. My husband had the honey mustard dressing and did not like it - asked for ranch instead. Service was not the best. Their open-air seating is nice - great view of the road for people watching. Probably would not go back here.
We waited 20 minutes for a beer, then he comes back and said they cant find the keg WTH so we ordered a bottle of Miller Lite REALLY 5 bucks, Waiter said he had worked 16 days in a row I think he was stone we spent over a hour there for 1 beer, we will not return, Thanks
My boyfriend and I went there for dinner because we had a voucher from our work place for a free meal. We gave the voucher to our server, she got a disgusted look on her face, took our order and saw her maybe twice after that. She had someone else bring out our appetizer and pizza. She never once brought... More
Kelli, I hate to sound redundant, but that really isn't normal service for us or Christina. We have already addressed this situation and assure it won't be an issue in the future. Thanks. More
Staff was very nice, food was excellent. Location was a plus - eat on the deck and you get a nice view of the "strip" in Gatlinburg.
Thank you so much! The view is definitely one of the big draws for my store. I'm glad you enjoyed everything and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Gatlinburg. More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close