I went to a birthday dinner for my God daughter! The food was great! Waitress was exceptional!! Atmosphere was good!
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Does this restaurant serve alcohol?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Went for lunch on a Sunday. Not filled to capacity at 1:30, but busy. The hostess was charming and offered to seat us in the bar area (if we wanted). She graciously cleaned off a a booth for us (there are only 4) to use. Menu is heavy on the breaded, fried, and/or cholesterol laden choices - not a vegetarian... More
Restaurant "special offers" featuring combination suppers are continually fabulous value Staff are always friendly and professional. Salads are fresh Soups are excellent. .. Good wine selection Good parking Good times
This was a birthday bash. As usual the menu was varied. Good seating out of the way of traffic. Had a great time and great lobster. Red lobster tend to be all alike and that is good as you can count on them.
Went here only because we had been given a gift certificate. Waiter was very good but the food was LOUSY! My Admiral's Plate had 4 kinds of seafood. The crab was very tiny pieces, heavily breaded and fried to within being charred. The scallops were the size of marbles, heavily breaded, and of a texture like oatmeal. The tast was... More
Our waiter was great but the food was not. The lobster was beyond overcooked and the crab was also rubbery. I have eaten at other Red Lobsters in the past and had a decent meal but I would not got back to this one again. If you want seafood in Vancouver, there are many other options.
This is what I refer to as a Denny's version of a seafood restaurant. It is OK, but if I want good seafood, I would go to a regular seafood restaurant. The best thing they serve are the biscuits.
I was craving the stuffed mushrooms, so we decided to stop in. It was early and empty, but that did not help! I don't know why we keep trying this place, but it's every few years, and once again, horrible! I was brought my plate, but they messed up my husband's....really? you are NOT busy!!! Three tables is NOT busy!!!
We went to Red Lobster to celebrate our 35th anniversary. Jon was an amazing server - food served hot & tasty! Good portion sizes - enough to bring home and enjoy for lunch today.
Went for a meeting with an old friend, haven't been to Red Lobster in almost a year. What a great treat. The lunch menu was quite different than before and the service and food was great. We both had a salad to start which was well made and very crisp. Biscuit of course which were very light and not heavy... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
Is this Red Lobster in Vancouver Washington? Or Vancouver BC? I didnt think we had a Red Lobster in Van. BC. Thanks
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close