Stopped in after a long day at work to find friendly staff, good food and a great selection of beers in a very clean and well presented sports bar. Reccomend you stop by if you are in the area.
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this a pizza restaurant?
Is this restaurant wheelchair accessible?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this a pub?
Does this restaurant serve alcohol?
Is this restaurant good for local cuisine?
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
BJ's still has great service with waitress attending to details and showing a real concern to serve quality food in a timely manner. She paid attention to every aspect of our meal time. We tested several appetizers from the menu - all of which was great and adequate servings. We tried a new dessert item and was pleased.
An upscale bar and grill. Can get some exotic burgers and sandwiches here as well as full entrees. Nice decor. Good seating. Good parking. Nice for couples and friends and family. Good for lunch and dinner.
I've never tried this chain before. What a mistake!! The beer is great..plenty to choose from. I chose the kale and Brussel sprouts salad with salmon. There were blueberries, cranberries, walnuts... A plethora of flavors. You will not go away hungry! Excellent choice.
Went for a quick lunch. Place was easy to find and ample seating. The menu was quite extensive and many options. Ordered the turkey burger and salad. The burger was very salty but good. I would eat here again if no other local options.
After a long day at work I took advantage of your take-out option Monday (May 9th 4:00pm). The service was excellent. I even got help with resetting my account password to make online ordering easier. The ambience was as always lively, friendly, yet relaxing (almost tempted me to dine in). My take-out dinner was fantastic. You now have a loyal... More
Business dinner here. Food was average, service was acceptable, and price was fair. Atmosphere reminds one of a TGIF place. Local thematic decor. I was fine with my food- nothing exciting. Decent place for a quick meal without paying too much.
This is one of my frequent top choices for Lunch it has a very wide range of entrees, salads, soups, desserts and drinks don't fall behind. I order something different every and so far everything is great! Plus the rewards program is amazing! Its a great place to watch sports events too.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close