Great service. Very attentive without being annoying. Had the mushroom risotto. Perfectly cooked with butternut squash and green onions. Lovely and creamy with great flavor. The garlic bread was perfectly toasted.
Does this restaurant offer valet parking?
Does this restaurant have private dining rooms?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this a wine bar?
Is this restaurant wheelchair accessible?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Excellent quality and reliable/dependable lunch venue. They have a good menu with a range of options to select from. Also reasonably priced. For business lunch purposes, it was especially good because of the way you could have a conversation without yelling at the other person. Not so easy to come by these days! I've been to LZ many months ago,... More
Went there to listen to a specific musician so didn't have any expectations about the food. Food was excellent. Wife had sirloin, I had Fruits de Mer, very good sauce, great bread and the Lemoncello Mascarpone cake was perfect. Noisy, service a little slow, server busy. Convenient or inconvenient dependent on your perspective, right next to South Station and Chinatown.... More
Attended a corporate event here. Two bars are better than one, and Les Zygomates fits the bill. One with a Jazz band, a quieter one without, Pick your preference or try them both, they have an nice selection of spirits featuring a complex collection of cocktails. I tried a couple of obscure Bourbons. one I've never scene before called the... More
we were a group of 10 and landed on these poor people with no reservations and ready to eat dozens & dozens of oysters!!! They staff was awesome, friendly and joined in on a good time! The food was awesome! After about 10 dozen oysters we moved on to flatbread pizzas, burgers and fish. Oh, the oyster shooters (a shot... More
We were there for the Jazz and the food was terrific . One of us had the prix fixe menu and the accompanying wines which were well chosen . The other had the arugula salad and the chicken provencal . All were delicious and well prepared . Excellent service from the maitre d and waiters . Our second time there... More
We went to LZ with friends on the spur of the moment mid week. The restaurant is very large and we were shown through to the far side where there were not many diners and a live jazz band. I personally found the music too loud for the number of people in the room, but the band were very good... More
Was with a large group on a weekend night. Staff was accommodating; background music, live, was great. Food took a bit long...probably because we all were very hungry...but was quite good and inventive. I'll go back next time I'm in Boston!
We stopped by for a light dinner and a glass of wine. Staff were friendly and helpful, they had a nice wine selection and the bites we shared were very nice, oysters were fresh, we also had an awesome salad and a lovely steak tartar
Enjoyed dining with the Family, Great wine selection, Food is not standard fare, but more something different. Was Okay, nothing to rave about and very expensive.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close