Nice restaurant. Great fresh fish in old Lahaina town. Pricey but excellent fresh fish options. Little tight seating but pit works
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this primarily a bakery?
Is this a dessert shop?
Is this primarily a coffee shop?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
This is one of my favorite restaurants in Maui ....it was a no brainer where to go for our celebration. Our meal was sensational - we had the catch of the day with a champagne risotto and the rack of lamb - yumm. Service is incredible - two thumbs up!!
We reserved months in advance for our anniversary. The food and service were both exceptional. I was torn between an Italian classic and a seafood option, but our waiter steered me in the right direction. The Osso Buco with a glass of my beloved Frank Family cabernet was perfect! We were tucked away at a side table, but I would... More
We went there after a great golf game. We wanted to make a big damage to whoever lost the game. And of course, I was on the other side. Daily special fresh catch was great. After their introduction, we immediately knew that's what I want. The presentation of main dish was amazing .... and tasted so good. No just me,... More
Outstanding service! Outstanding food! Outstanding wine! We recently had a very pleasant evening there and I would highly recommend it.
Just average. Although my Ahi dish was excellent the other 3 dishes we had in our party were very average. Staff was courteous but not great - really felt they were just pushing people through as quickly as they could. Our server might have just been having a bad day - but it showed! Not worth the hype
Couldn't get a booking as they were busy but hostess Sandy encouraged us to come in and see if a spot at the bar came up , which it did and Mary served us and was great. We ordered the Wagu beef ravioli ( a must ) this dish is the best ravioli dish I've had. We also had the... More
We went here for dinner after getting engaged for a nice tea. Pros: - Nice Atmosphere - Decent wine selection Cons: - Steak was undercooked - Service was average - Pricey for overall quality Look we found this place fairly average in food and offerings on the menu and found it hard to believe that it was one of the... More
Girlfriend and I love sitting at the bar with a bottle of wine and some apps. Fun to watch the tourists. Staff is great as is the food. Romantic as well.
Who would expect to find such an outstanding restaurant in Lahina? Unassuming frontage, but the best food! Noted as Trip Advisor's Top 25 Restaurants, the Lahina Grill lives up to it's name. The menu is great, the food outstanding, the service top notch ...and having Omar make salads at the Bar is a touch of genius! Two of the best... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
How far ahead can I book a reservation for 12 on May 8, 2016? This will be a special birthday celebration for 2 people.
See all questions (13)
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close