Food was very good but had to wait 40 minutes to get served. Got our food immediately after complaining which makes one wonder.
Is this an American restaurant?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Is this restaurant family-friendly?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant offer highchairs for toddlers?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Beautiful floral surroundings, comfortable outdoor seating, family-friendly, quick service. We docked the boat and walked a couple of blocks to the restaurant, to find this Caribbean dream. I really enjoyed the fruity shrimp salad.
This was a repeat visit. Ordered the blackened salmon and it was yummy. It was accompanied by a delicious salad and tasty bread and butter. We sat at the bar and had great service. Can't wait for another repeat visit!
Marty P, Thank you for the great review! We're glad you enjoyed your visit, and hope to see you soon! More
Cool spot in Hudson, WI. Nice outdoor deck, drinks are excellent, diverse menu and attentive service. I had the Yucatán Stew. It's a lot of food. Very tasty. Came with a really good side salad. Worth going out of your way for.
Tom P, Thank you for the review! More
consistently good food with a southwestern flair, with a wide assortment of tasty dishes such as Street Tacos and Rasta Pasta as well as more basic items. They offer outdoor seating in the warmer months, and inside you can sit at a counter and watch the chefs cook as you dine. There is usually a wait to be seated in... More
thapper, Thank you! The pasta bar seats in front of the kitchen are always a great seating option. More
We love this place, the food is always good and the service matches, and the Margies, well they are just the best. Sat outside, just had to smack the flies once in a while, maybe look at investing in some fly traps.
Mike R, Thank you for the great review! We are exploring options for bee and fly management. More
My family and I come here often. I visit with friends. The service is good and the food is ALWAYS excellent. Wish they took reservations.
John M, Thank you for the review! We do take reservations for parties of 6 or larger, and parties of 1-5 are welcome to use the No Wait app to get in line before arriving at the restaurant. More
If you are looking for a place to eat in Hudson, go here. The food, drinks and service are excellent. Our sever tonight, Riley, was the best. They have one of the largest gluten free menus I have seen. They made sure the GF salad went the right person. Go early at dinner or expect a wait. I will try... More
LoriDDenver, Thank you for the review--Riley was so happy to read this! More
I have been a restaurant manager for over 30 years. Rarely is there a place I can visit with 6-8 people where every item ordered is excellent. Here is an exception. I have never had a single item served to our table that did not look and taste delicious. The drink menu is excellent as well. Service was attentive, very... More
Brian J, Thank you for the review! We're so glad that you enjoyed your visit. We're always happy to hear that we're "worth the drive" from our non-local customers. More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close