The food here is better than we expected. We thought we were in for typical bar food but not what we got. Food was very good, they have talent in the kitchen. We will return.
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Does this restaurant offer takeout or food to go?
Is this restaurant family-friendly?
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
The remodeled back room is perfect for sporting events of all kinds. Numerous large screen TV's and a large menu and drink selection. Fair prices. Parking at times can be a challenge but it is worth the short walk. Outdoor seating during the summer months.
Probably will never go here. Sent my son in for a daily special menu sheet. He came back with a full price lunch menu and was told they don't have specials. He said they are rude and not helpful and treated him as a nothing.
My wife and I have been semi-regulars at the Barley Pop for 5-6 years. We loved the ambiance and the friendly casual feel of the place. However, it's been slowly degrading to the point we will never go again. Last night it took 10 minutes to get a couple of beers and 45 minutes to get our meal order with... More
The restaurant is rather far from where we live but we knew that the entertainer that was appearing there that night is exceptional so we made the trip. The place is rustic and cute with a great arrangement of tvs for watching sports. It was a fish fry night so I was surprised that we were immediately seated at 6pm... More
The boss was buying dinner and this was his choice. Who would say NO?! They have an extensive menu with burgers, sandwiches, wings, and Mexican choices. A decent amount of beers on tap that seem to rotate. The service was a bit slow for my liking if you don't want a lot of time between your beers. It wasn't really... More
Went to barley pop for dinner despite the poor reviews. Now I know why. Our waitress was not friendly at all. Also forgot things that we wanted. It wasn't busy at all so there was no excuse for the poor service. Will not be going back.
Knowing how busy everyplace would be for a fish fry on Good Friday, we tried the Barley Pop Pub in Germantown at 4pm in the afternoon. We had heard that this place was under new ownership, so we thought we would check them out. We also saw online that they offered domestic pints of beer on Fridays for $2. The... More
Group of 4 couples seated without a reservation at a little after 6 PM on a Saturday night. Not too long after we were seated our drink order was taken, but it took over 15 minutes to get those drinks delivered to the table. More than half an hour for our dinner orders to be made. More than 45 minutes... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close