We come back to the English Inn every year, the chicken and beef wellington are crave worthy! Service has always been good to us and our 5 year old loves the Knights on horses with torches outside.
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Is this restaurant good for scenic view?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this a seafood restaurant?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Does this restaurant offer valet parking?
Does this restaurant offer validated parking?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
We thought that this was more like a little English pub but we're surprised (pleasantly) that it is a very nice dinner spot. We sat outside by our own fire pit and each of us had our own blanket. The waitress brought me an extra for my legs, as there was a nice chill in the air. Very comfy! Started... More
Stopped on our way back to Egg Harbor and enjoyed a couple cocktails at the bar. The atmosphere is very unique and quiet and comforting. It has been around for many years and is a place that you need to stop at when you are visiting Door County. It is a nice dining place indoors and out. Fine dining and... More
My husband and I went to the English Inn this past weekend and wow what a crazy awesome place! The decor is over the top, the food was delicious, the service AMAZING. After dinner we went outside to have drinks by the fire tables and they have these huge cozy blankets to snuggle in. Such a fun night.
Nice place for dinner. Waitress was excellent - we had play to go to after dinner and she was very accommodating. Would give 3.5 out of 5.
Had a very nice dinner. Good food and very good service. Would recommend and go again. The Rib Eye steak was very tender and cooked perfectly. Thank You.
First time for 6 of us on Sunday October 9th. No one was disappointed with this place! Great food, cocktails and ambiance. Our waiter was top notch and attentive. We ate inside and moved outside to the fire table for after dinner drinks. Pleasantly surprised with the provided Sherpa blankets to cover up in since it was cold out. We... More
It has been a while since we experience The English Inn in Fish Creek, WI. It was as wonderful on this visit as it was previously. The atmosphere is terrific/cozy, the service exceptional and the food -- WOW! Although they are known for their Beef Wellington specialty and prime rib/steaks, we find their seafood outstanding! We love the pistachio encrusted... More
Last evening of our recent stay in beautiful Door County, Wisconsin....and it turned out to be a very special dining experience. Formal, but casual, dining.....excellent food prepared just right....served by an experienced and friendly staff....in unique surroundings.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close