Another fine meal at the Log Cabin. Clam chowder served hot and a fresh crisp blt on sour dough with just the right amount of bacon. Good service.
Is this restaurant good for special occasions?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Does this restaurant offer outdoor seating?
Does this restaurant serve alcohol?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
We were in town with a friend, and read that this place was a good spot for breakfast. They got that right, good service good food, definitely worth a stop.
We arrived at 1145, the Breakfast Special was available until Noon. The waitress took our order promptly and one of our party got the special, which looked like a meal for the entire day! We all ordered breakfast food, and it was great. Clean, modern, friendly place to enjoy a meal. Pies abound, and are delicious. (We skipped pie today,... More
The breakfast was delicious! Thick cut crispy bacon was mouth watering! The fluffy eggs and Wisconsin cheddar cheese tasted farm fresh! The pumpkin pie was possibly the best I've had! It was nice and firm with a thin flaky crust. My family was glad we saw the sign coming into Baraboo!
For years and years driving through Baraboo, WI we went right past the Log Cabin Restaurant on our way back home to Milwaukee but this trip we decided to pull in and partake. On the basis of this visit, we will never ever drive past again, we will make a point to stop every time. The atmosphere is cozy, quaint,... More
We always have breakfast here when we are in baraboo. I love the pecan pancakes! All of their food is delicious. The staff is friendly and efficient. The atmosphere is awesome--log cabin theme, very cozy. I highly recommend eating here.
We stopped on our way to Wisconsin Dells and the restaurant looked like a log cabin.so we decided to try it. The inside was as inviting as the out side. It makes you feel as if your in a log cabin. But when the food came we were so disappointed. I got roast beef and it had no flavor so... More
Great service at a busy place. Log cabin décor. The choice of sides for a sandwich includes pie, of which there are many delicious options. Lunch for two with sandwiches, pie, and coffee was under twenty dollars, and everything arrived fast and fresh. The cheerful waitress was very attentive.
I stopped here today after reading the reviews. I wanted to try a non-chain location. I ordered the chili and the BBQ ranch wrap. Randomly, it doesn't come with ranch on it, but my very friendly waitress told me that up front and confirmed my order (which I thought was great of her since the name is a little misleading).... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close