This place is great for lunch, but the ambience is terrible. Plastic tablecloths. Cafeteria fell. It's really not pleasant.
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Does this restaurant serve alcohol?
Does this restaurant offer takeout or food to go?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant wheelchair accessible?
Is this primarily a coffee shop?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Awful experience! We ordered a Medium steak and it came out well done and tasted like it was marinated in buttermilk. Mashed potatoes tasted like they had been sitting for a day. The chicken was so dry you couldn't even chew it. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
The potato soup was excellent! My husband doesn't like chicken salad and he loved theirs! I got the Prime Rib special and it was juicy and tasty. Mac and cheese was very creamy. Brussel sprouts would have been better without the balsamic vinegar. They didn't have the cupcake flavor we wanted but the chocolate cake was pretty good. All in... More
First-time visitor on Sunday after church. We both ordered chicken salad sandwiches... yummy! Served on Texas toast, which is very nice. I ordered a side of mac & cheese (a slight upcharge for a "gourmet" side) and my wife ordered the pasta salad. Both very good. We would highly recommend to others and will definitely return in the future!
Went here for our anniversary because friends had good things to say about this place. Unfortunately, we don't. To start, there were food scraps under the table next to us and this was early in the dinner shift. The waitress got my salad order wrong. Wife got a 8 oz. ribeye that was fatty, tough and very thin. I got... More
First off the food was great, no problem there. The service was off. The waiter seemed to have some issues, brought food out for my wife and me, it was wrong, took it back, brought it wrong again. He said he had it right, but apparently we didn't. Maybe just a bad day. Anyway try it, like I mentioned the... More
Our group of 5 decided to meet at The Greenhouse for lunch after Christmas, prior to New Year's Eve. We were seated and since this was our first visit, we were given a complimentary bowl of soup, choice of either potato or tomato bisque. Both were very good. This was the highlight of our visit. Each of us ordered a... More
After all of the great reviews about this place my wife and I were looking forward to trying out a new place to eat, so after church today wife said Greenhouse and we went, No wait and was seated quickly, waited on quickly and our food came very timely also, Everything was great, I ordered what I would guess was... More
Don't be fooled by the outside .... this little restaurant is a find, in MANY ways! First of all, the food is delicious! Their prime rib on Saturday nights is equal to some of the fancy places I've been and their roasted brussel sprouts with the sauce that's drizzled on top may just make you a brussel sprout fan! And... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close